Quest Part 2 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranch

wasn't too much of an issue here.. I kept acting like a cast member with their, "Please fill in all available spaces woot".. eventually, you'll get sorted to where you're going.

Fireworks - If you concentrate on combos and nothing but combos after level 3, you'll hit the mark. You gotta try though on levels 1, 2, and 3.

The problem with exits has been fixed in the Big Thunder Mountain Caves, make sure you remember the exits though, they all lead to different places!

The Fireworks Remixed score has been reduced to 2500. :)

Good luck!

Do we have to restart quest for this new score limit to take affect?
No, you will need to reload the game if you are currently on the task before it updated, but you do not need to restart the quest.

This is only the medium level quest omg I can't wait for the next two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Christa

I was able to get the 2500 points in fireworks -- only after taking my wireless mouse back from my roommate. Even after that I only managed to score 2.6k so I felt extremely lucky. The trick is to wait it out for bonuses on the last two tiers. (80 points in tier 4, 100 points in tier 5). That's how I was able to scrape by.

I do thank @Amy & @Grizzly for going out of their way to listen to the community and fix the exits and lower the fireworks score.

Well.... I finally got it but only just. Do as others have said for fireworks - use the number pad instead of cursor, try and get as many flawless in Levels 1-3 and only go for the bonus ones in Levels 4 & 5 ignoring all the other fireworks. I got 2.6k from doing that so no way would I have managed to get the original score. Once again thank you for lowering the points!

Not looking forward to next weeks quest though :/

C

Christa

2500 is not too high for a fireworks score.
Keep at it, and you'll get it eventually.

Remember the Tomorrowland Quests for space suits and cars and such? Those quests required much higher FW and JC scores. I wouldn't be complaining :p

In my opinion this quest was fun, and easy :) I loved it.
haha yeah omg the JC score was 30k and I remember when I was younger..it was so impossible for me to get that...and I wanted the spacesuit magic so bad. :giggle:

i thought the quest was over all fun. other than the exits in btm being blocked and what not that was the only issue i had, if it wasn't for that i most likely would of finished in less than 25 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.