question about the new hair

gravebound

not actually a grave
back in late september when girls got five new hairstyles and boys only got two(following with tradition, a la frozen hairs), someone said there was a message in the morning(that i wasn't on to see) that said the other styles were not finished and would come soon. i assumed this to be fact when i saw multiple people saying there was no new info on the missing hair. so, i'm just curious, since it's been over a week with no mention of them, and would like to know if:
  1. the hairs are still in development and will be released
  2. the hairs have been abandoned
  3. the hairs never existed in the first place and the info i've heard is wrong
of course i still hope for 1, but i have a feeling it's 3.

when the hairstyles were released it said there's 5 for girls and 2 for boys atm. others for boyss are being worked on. so you didn't hear that wrong. but don't know when they'll be release. hopefully sometime this month!:) it'd be cool to see them.

gravebound

not actually a grave
when the hairstyles were released it said there's 5 for girls and 2 for boys atm. others for boyss are being worked on. so you didn't hear that wrong. but don't know when they'll be release. hopefully sometime this month!:) it'd be cool to see them.
well, i was kind of hoping for a staff confirmation, because the situation may have changed without us knowing

mark

10 mins late to everything
that's why im assuming they were either abandoned or didn't exist
girls usually get more new hair then boys anyway for some reason
because females generally have much more options, especially towards design and clothing and I cant see anyone arguing that males have more options, but yes I like male hairs, I was laughing at the hair with the little faux-hawk or something like that because it was a little unexpected XD LOL

gravebound

not actually a grave
because females generally have much more options, especially towards design and clothing and I cant see anyone arguing that males have more options, but yes I like male hairs, I was laughing at the hair with the little faux-hawk or something like that because it was a little unexpected XD LOL
yep, because people are so bent on what's considered masculinity that anything that isn't bland and boring ******** is considered feminine and weird for some reason.
i'm still voting for all hair for all genders, tho. the girls got two of our hairs as well, and we didn't get any of theirs. there's such a little box of what's considered acceptable for male style.

yep, because people are so bent on what's considered masculinity that anything that isn't bland and boring ******** is considered feminine and weird for some reason.
i'm still voting for all hair for all genders, tho. the girls got two of our hairs as well, and we didn't get any of theirs. there's such a little box of what's considered acceptable for male style.
Guys need longer hair styles, in real life I have longer(ish) hair and I want hair similar. The troy hair is the longest we have and it's really not that long. I don't see why there isn't a gender-neutral option for everyone, so everyone can get everything, then nobody will have to complain about it

gravebound

not actually a grave
Guys need longer hair styles, in real life I have longer(ish) hair and I want hair similar. The troy hair is the longest we have and it's really not that long. I don't see why there isn't a gender-neutral option for everyone, so everyone can get everything, then nobody will have to complain about it
no, because then you get the biggest, most sound argument of all, "we can't have girls with facial hair/boys in dresses/gender-neutral anything because it'll make people feel weird!!11"

no, because then you get the biggest, most sound argument of all, "we can't have girls with facial hair/boys in dresses/gender-neutral anything because it'll make people feel weird!!11"
well
1) girls used to be able to have facial hair and none of that happened
2) boys can wear dresses
3) its better than having tons of clones being made to get clothes of the opposite gender, and people complaining about not having certain hair

gravebound

not actually a grave
well
1) girls used to be able to have facial hair and none of that happened
2) boys can wear dresses
3) its better than having tons of clones being made to get clothes of the opposite gender, and people complaining about not having certain hair
well i was being sarcastic out of bitterness to that response lol, i hate when people complain about it being weird
and yes i completely agree with you\

Male hairstyles are being worked on

-Snow
thank you for the update snow! C: