Questions about gold/silver crate keys?

Okay so I know the gold keys open the crate #1's, and the silver keys open the ornaments...but I heard green flip flops and other rare items were in those crates. Is that true or were those items removed and it is now just furni? Also, what's in the ornament crates besides gingerbread pieces and soldiers?

Kinglaser

Okay so I know the gold keys open the crate #1's, and the silver keys open the ornaments...but I heard green flip flops and other rare items were in those crates. Is that true or were those items removed and it is now just furni? Also, what's in the ornament crates besides gingerbread pieces and soldiers?
The ornaments never had any rares in them, they were strictly common items. The Gold Keys/Crate #1s had the Stitch hats and Minnie hats removed, and as far as I know, Green and Pink flip flops and Leroy hats are still in them. If I'm wrong, point it out cause I'm not 100% sure

Kinglaser

The ornaments never had any rares in them, they were strictly common items. The Gold Keys/Crate #1s had the Stitch hats and Minnie hats removed, and as far as I know, Green and Pink flip flops and Leroy hats are still in them. If I'm wrong, point it out cause I'm not 100% sure
He's pretty much right. There was only one announcement saying that the Stitch and Minnie were retired.

Kinglaser

Kinglaser

Omg, guacamole is amazing :( No guaco? No tacos :p
But I like tacos without guac :/ Let's go to a taco place, I'll get you your tacos with guac and I'll get mine without. Compromise. Deal?