Questions on being Staff/Host?

I currently am wanting to become Staff/Host, but I was wondering about rules on being one,
1) When staff/host does this mean I can't host my games like I use to?
2) Does this mean I can't play game guest or other?
3) If I can host games like I use to what is limit on prizes?
4)When becoming stuff do you have earn credits to get new clothes and things?
5)What is difference in a Host and Staff like is there a difference? Or are they the same!
6)What is the perk of being Staff/Host
7)Do you have live anywhere to be staff/host?
(If there is a question I missed that you like to ask please post yours as well!)

Nicoleasaurus

Princess Nicole
also question if you become staff or host can you still wear normal clothes or do you have to wear staff / host outfits all the time?

1. you can do whatever you want on your personal player account
2. what?
3. what?
4. staff accounts have specific commands that can give them whatever they'd like. you are absolutely 100% not allowed to trade anything from your staff account to a player account
5. staff usually handle reports, occasionally host events. hosts main job is to host events for the community
6. you're hired to do a job, there are no "perks" besides knowing things before the community knows
7. you can live anywhere in the world i'm assuming, you just need to be able to dedicate time to your job

also question if you become staff or host can you still wear normal clothes or do you have to wear staff / host outfits all the time?
you're given a staff account that's completely anonymous. you're required to wear the staff outfit on said account. the only time i've seen a staff member wear different clothing is during halloween time. you can do whatever you'd like with your player account

1. you can do whatever you want on your personal player account
2. what?
3. what?
4. staff accounts have specific commands that can give them whatever they'd like. you are absolutely 100% not allowed to trade anything from your staff account to a player account
5. staff usually handle reports, occasionally host events. hosts main job is to host events for the community
6. you're hired to do a job, there are no "perks" besides knowing things before the community knows
7. you can live anywhere in the world i'm assuming, you just need to be able to dedicate time to your job

you're given a staff account that's completely anonymous. you're required to wear the staff outfit on said account. the only time i've seen a staff member wear different clothing is during halloween time. you can do whatever you'd like with your player account

also i support @Question for host
I am assuming on the trading is if they win a staff event?
Time I am mostly on at nights so this may not be easy for me

I currently am wanting to become Staff/Host, but I was wondering about rules on being one,
1) When staff/host does this mean I can't host my games like I use to?
2) Does this mean I can't play game guest or other?
3) If I can host games like I use to what is limit on prizes?
4)When becoming stuff do you have earn credits to get new clothes and things?
5)What is difference in a Host and Staff like is there a difference? Or are they the same!
6)What is the perk of being Staff/Host
7)Do you have live anywhere to be staff/host?
(If there is a question I missed that you like to ask please post yours as well!)
Hello!

Your staff account would be a separate account than your player account. You are to remain anonymous. So:
1) You may still host games on your player account just like you do now.
2) You may play games on either account.
3) The prizes you give out would have to be prizes that your player account came by on your own, since you're not supposed to trade items between your staff and player account.
4) Your staff account has the ability to give yourself any item you desire, free of charge. Your player account is unchanged, you must still earn credits to buy things and play events to get prizes.
5) You may apply to be a HOST or a Moderator. A HOST does more interacting than moderators do, as well as build rooms and host events!
6) The perks? You get to be a friend to all players and help the community be a fun and safe place for everyone! You get to make the magic happen ;)
7) They like to have events during different times. As long as there is a variance as to when events are, it doesn't matter where you live.

I hope this answered all of your questions. Now, I am not in-game staff, but to my general understanding, this is how it works. A staff member such as @VMK_Schweetz or @Amy would be the best person to give you these answers!

Thanks for your interest in being part of our team!

Hello!

Your staff account would be a separate account than your player account. You are to remain anonymous. So:
1) You may still host games on your player account just like you do now.
2) You may play games on either account.
3) The prizes you give out would have to be prizes that your player account came by on your own, since you're not supposed to trade items between your staff and player account.
4) Your staff account has the ability to give yourself any item you desire, free of charge. Your player account is unchanged, you must still earn credits to buy things and play events to get prizes.
5) You may apply to be a HOST or a Moderator. A HOST does more interacting than moderators do, as well as build rooms and host events!
6) The perks? You get to be a friend to all players and help the community be a fun and safe place for everyone! You get to make the magic happen ;)
7) They like to have events during different times. As long as there is a variance as to when events are, it doesn't matter where you live.

I hope this answered all of your questions. Now, I am not in-game staff, but to my general understanding, this is how it works. A staff member such as @VMK_Schweetz or @Amy would be the best person to give you these answers!

Thanks for your interest in being part of our team!
Thank you for replying!
On hosting event I am on mostly at nights. So on times chosen can it be anytime or there a few set times?
Also I heard you need skype which I have but do you need to webcam?
also can you get on your host account any time or certain times?
And is there a plan date to have sign ups for hosting yet?

Thank you for replying!
On hosting event I am on mostly at nights. So on times chosen can it be anytime or there a few set times?
Also I heard you need skype which I have but do you need to webcam?
also can you get on your host account any time or certain times?
And is there a plan date to have sign ups for hosting yet?
I think that whenever you can host an event is fine with them (as long as they don't overlap of course)
Yes, staff communicates via Skype, but it's mostly just the messaging.
I think you can get on your HOST account any time you want to mingle with players.
Nope! All I know is that they will open up applications relatively soon. Could be next week, could be next month, you never know ;)

I think that whenever you can host an event is fine with them (as long as they don't overlap of course)
Yes, staff communicates via Skype, but it's mostly just the messaging.
I think you can get on your HOST account any time you want to mingle with players.
Nope! All I know is that they will open up applications relatively soon. Could be next week, could be next month, you never know ;)
Thank you so much <3
I mostly ask because I don't really do webcam.
Thank you for info <3