Question's Questionable Rooms

Question

Very Questionable
havent heard that one before

The Box of Colors
First room ever. The first version was made before walkable pixels existed and the second version was made when walkable pixels were released.

Question's Questionable Comedy
Oops this was embarrassing. Decided to make use of the Monsters Inc. Room since I had it before it was actually released during movie month. Cannot find an unedited version of the old version of it because I'm lame. The second version was made when the Home Theatre Set was released.

Aunt Jemima's Pancake House
Started off as a joke because @Finland said I looked like Aunt Jemima in the Alice dress when it was first released, but then people found it funny. The first room was made for fun so not much was going on in it. Second room was the last room I made because I had nothing to do and I wanted to make a restaurant fitting for the pancake goddess.

Olaf Horror House
When seeing Tink's Olaf before it released and saw how it was separate pieces, I promised my friends I'd make a horror house with just the Olaf Heads. Buying almost 200 Olaf heads, this happened.

(BONUS!) Red Olaf Head attack:

Olaf Head Production Factory
After the horror house, @Allusion , @Shrimp and I formulated an idea to use the Olaf Heads I bought to good use. It started out as a joke room too but then turned out to be the Best Guest Room winner. So happy.

Tron Nature Simulation System
Thought it was cool at first, turned out to be dumb. I built it on a whim and mostly because I finally got a waterfall for myself. The part in the front was supposed to look like the entrance into the simulation and into the virtual nature world.

Castle Suite Bedroom
Another room that I made out of boredom and also because I didn't want the Castle Suite room to be a waste. Castle Suite is hard to decorate :(

World of Color
At first some of my friends thought this was a remake of my first room but it was really a room based off of the World of Color water show in California Adventures. I loved the show so much I just had to make a room off of it.

Sheep
baa

what else is there to say

Little Lake Street - Parade/ Street Parade
One of the rooms in the Team Big Top ride. I was pretty happy with how this room turned out so I kept it and removed the waterslide but took down the second room I made.

Zamboni Bros. Stupendous Circus
Made around 3 Circus Tents before this and decided to just keep it simple and only show the front. I took this down mostly because I decided to remake the Aunt Jemima's Pancake House and I didn't have any credits to buy a new dark ride. Also because our ride was already going to be demolished.

20,000 Leagues Under the Seafood
This room was made because I loved the Nemo Submarine and I just had to use it. I decided to make a restaurant out of it and it turned out pretty alright. One of the few of my rooms that isn't filled to the furniture limit.

Last edited:

Fantasmico

I love the Tron Nature Simulation concept. I think the room was successful too. Keep reworking it to your satisfaction because it is so original!
Dat pancake house! Finally a room befitting the true master chef that is Aunt Jemima.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Your rooms never seem to disappoint me. You have true talent!

Question

Very Questionable
adding new rooms here because im lame and there's a picture limit

Abandoned Castle Hallway
Made this room because I wanted to do an interesting take on the Castle Suite and make it more dark and creepy. Didn't really turn out that well though.

Turn-Based RPG Battle
My first game in a long time, although it never really got anywhere. I like how the room looks though.

Last edited: