Quick Question !

Crazii

Is a HM Mansion Clock worth a Flip Hat? I've seen a few people trading the clock plus a few small things for the hats. Just curious! It's kinda hard to place a value on anything lately since everything is constantly going up& down in value.

Clocks have been released in 7 host events so far at least, 8 tomorrow. A number of people have multiple clocks at this point. I honestly can't picture anyone trading a flip hat for even 3 clocks currently.

Clocks have been released in 7 host events so far at least, 8 tomorrow. A number of people have multiple clocks at this point. I honestly can't picture anyone trading a flip hat for even 3 clocks currently.
I completely agree with this, there are a lot more clocks in the game than green flip hats

From what I've seen lately, people who are even considering trading are looking for bulk (like 30+) firewalls and a clock and bat magics would be add-ons to an offer like that.

The problem is there isn't a wide enough variety of rare or in-demand items to make offers that aren't in bulk. There are 4 currently desirable items in game right now. 3 of them (clocks, firewalls, bat magics) aren't necessarily "rare" anymore, at least to the extent that many people have multiples of each. So a person would have to offer them in bulk for someone to be bothered to trade a flip hat, which as far as I know, nobody has extras of (though there may be a couple people out there hiding an extra or two away right now).

Be patient, wait for more releases/events.

Crazii

The problem is there isn't a wide enough variety of rare or in-demand items to make offers that aren't in bulk. There are 4 currently desirable items in game right now. 3 of them (clocks, firewalls, bat magics) aren't necessarily "rare" anymore, at least to the extent that many people have multiples of each. So a person would have to offer them in bulk for someone to be bothered to trade a flip hat, which as far as I know, nobody has extras of (though there may be a couple people out there hiding an extra or two away right now).

Be patient, wait for more releases/events.
Haha yeah, I know what you mean. I think I'm just gonna hold onto it for the time being. The value should go up within time.