quitting (anotha one)

Bill_Murray

the community is really ruining the atmosphere of the game for me
ill pop back in every once in a while on no name accounts to remind you all whos the best pirates player, cuz i do actually like this game a lot, but the atmosphere set by some players and some others has really been bugging me
tbh a lot of you are probably happy to see me go anyway
so yeah

ill be on later tonight to give away the few items i have left but yeah that’ll pretty much do it
god bless all of you except airham

murray out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night_Star

ill pop back in every once in a while on no name accounts to remind you all whos the best pirates player, cuz i do actually like this game a lot, but the atmosphere set by some players and some others has really been bugging me
so yeah

ill be on later tonight to give away the few items i have left but yeah that’ll pretty much do it

murray out

Bill you're a nice guy and great player, don't let others bother you so much that it ruins the fun you have. It's always fun playing pirates with you :) No matter what character you play on I'm gonna know it's you :)

so yeah

murray out

Goodbye my Gooby fren ;(