Radio Fansite

What do you think of the Fansite?

• I would love to listen and use the website!

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • I want to apply to be part of the website and tune in!

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No. Stop it. Now.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Hello People of MyVMK!

Checkout the current placeholder of VMKFM!
With a radio!
Click Here!

As I am busy a lot of the time i would need staff to help me run it, as well as managers to hire other staff and moderate the website.

For the managers positions I would really like someone who is trusted on these forums.

Other positions anyone can apply for :) (Feel free to apply for as many as you want)

Roles:

Radio Manager Events Manager News Manager

Radio DJ Journalist

Every role can create an event.

If you would like to apply please PM me!

Form:​
Name:
In Game Name:

Role:
Reason you think you are suited for the role:

(Please fill out a Role and Reason for each role you would like to apply for, Sorry it's a pain but it really does help me :) )

Please comment!
I would love to know what everybody thinks :)

Small sneak peak ;)

This is amazing! I love this! I don't even know what position I want to apply for because I like them all honestly.
Name: Lindsey
In Game Name: Vegetable

Role: News manager or journalist
Reason you think you are suited for the role: I am on MyVMK a lot and love the game. I'm also in school to be a news anchor so I love to write and always know where to find the best news!

Name: Jason
In Game Name: Jason

Role: Radio DJ and/or Moderator
Reason you think you are suited for the role: Well, I love music, I used to have my own music charts (weekly top 30). I have a large itunes collection and I know what's good (to me). I've been a moderator on some sites and I feel I have what it takes to bring people to the community if needed.

This is amazing! I love this! I don't even know what position I want to apply for because I like them all honestly.
Name: Lindsey
In Game Name: Vegetable

Role: News manager or journalist
Reason you think you are suited for the role: I am on MyVMK a lot and love the game. I'm also in school to be a news anchor so I love to write and always know where to find the best news!
Wow i did not expect an instant applicant! aha
PM me with ways i can contact you please! as i'm sure you'd have more questions and such :)

I'd love to listen to it! I don't really have the time for any of those jobs, but I'm all for this!
Good! :D would you also take part in events held?

Name: Jason
In Game Name: Jason

Role: Radio DJ and/or Moderator
Reason you think you are suited for the role: Well, I love music, I used to have my own music charts (weekly top 30). I have a large itunes collection and I know what's good (to me). I've been a moderator on some sites and I feel I have what it takes to bring people to the community if needed.
Brilliant! Also could you PM me with ways to keep in contact with you?
As i have a couple of questions and i'm sure you do too :)

I would like to say, it's not going to go up instantly but hopefully everyone will see things come together quite quickly if we have enough interest :)

Right guys!

16 Positive poll results and i am happy to announce that the project is going to go ahead. :party:

I have purchased the domain VMKFM.net and have quickly whipped up a placeholder whilst i continue to work on the main website! :)

So Checkout VMKFM Here!

Check daily! as i will be updating this placeholder regularly to keep everyone posted!

Hey guy's i've gotten the radio on the placeholder website working :) it's just playing the top 40 charts from the usa at the moment!

the main website is coming along nicely :)

Enjoy guys!