Raffle Tickets

I recently, like many others, got a raffle from the Princess and the Frog quests. My main question is, what is it for again? This my first time getting one and not sure what I should be on the look out for.

Tinkitap

do we HAVE to be present during the raffle? i got class.....
That was MY question tooo....I HAVE CLASS TOO.....and those tickets were soooooooooooooooo hard to get....Please tell me we dont have to be present....[DOUBLEPOST=1474978919][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was MY question tooo....I HAVE CLASS TOO.....and those tickets were soooooooooooooooo hard to get....Please tell me we dont have to be present....
I wrote the monitor and they said you do not have to be present to win raffle...Ticket numbers will be kept and they will send message to winning person....WHEW....now we can attend class without making an excuse lol lol lol...Hugs everyone

Last edited:
That was MY question tooo....I HAVE CLASS TOO.....and those tickets were soooooooooooooooo hard to get....Please tell me we dont have to be present....[DOUBLEPOST=1474978919][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wrote the monitor and they said you do not have to be present to win raffle...Ticket numbers will be kept and they will send message to winning person....WHEW....now we can attend class without making an excuse lol lol lol...Hugs everyone
omg yay LOL i love this class too so i dont want to miss out on either

I recently, like many others, got a raffle from the Princess and the Frog quests. My main question is, what is it for again? This my first time getting one and not sure what I should be on the look out for.
There was a quest?!?! I haven't seen any notices on the Newsletter OR on Twitter about one of these :o

There were a few quests! HOST_Crash had an event on Sunday where you could play 2 different quests! (:
Well dang! I haven't been checking the calendar lately as none of the Host events are when I am awake (different time zone).

EDIT:
Well there you go. Quests started at 8pm and 7pm which is my 1am and midnight. Why can't something like this have an earlier time slot and run for a few hours? It's not like you can go through them twice and a host doesn't exactly have to do anything in the room except sit there and keep it open. Any host would probably do once it was open I am assuming.