-Ranch's Bat Magic Baseball-

Ranch

Thanks so much gang.. your posts make it so worth it, along with the excitement batters share when they score.. it's priceless VMK fun for me too, thanks all!

Quick apologies to Jafart for clearing him off the diamond when all he wanted was to relax on the bleachers lol.. I'm so sorry bro! And to Hale ^ for tagging her out while off base with a 6.. srry! Also sorry for the confusion when triple hitting batters get out, getting batters back to bases thereafter is always craziness LOL.

Tonight only one Grand Slam was hit by Psycho (WAY TO GO) which won him a gift card!

See ya next game!

Last edited:

Ranch

ty sir.. always next time!

Here's the VMK version:

You can tell by staff clothing, this is a very early pic!

Here's the impatient "can't wait for a baseball room" MyVMK pixel version:

Thanks to Gravity for making my night that night!

And here's the current MyVMK version:

The water is gone leaving behind fungi!

funny thing is, I don't even like baseball lol

Last edited:

Ranch

Rebuilt once again! Opening tonight at 8pm est.

Grand Slams win anything from a full Olaf, to a magenta candy cane.. and more!

Can you hit it over the outfield wall? Hope to see ya there!

I think one problem is that when someone hits, the first six always goes to the batter. I dont like this because say you get a double but the person on second doesn't move. all you can do is hope that the person finally moves before you roll a six. I think in situations like that the person out should be the one who was blocking the other player from reaching the base. It seems a little unfair to make the batter get out because the person wasn't moving. and all you would have to do to make sure no one wins is get on second, then just never move. It just seems a little unfair to do it like this.

Ranch

It's not much a problem for me in terms of keeping batters flowing through the field. If someone is asleep/afk/confused at a base, 90% of the time, I'll give the one not moving the 6 and clear the base for the batter, or I'll keep both safe on bases. The other 10% of the time, I either would have tagged/beat the batter out, or they grabbed a lead off the base, which gets no favors.

The game revolves a lot around (up to) 4 players communicating on the field. After all, the one blocking you waited in line to play too, spun and became safe on base, they made it that far, why not coax 'em along?

I also keep the game in major favor of bases loaded/grand slam instances. A runner cannot take a base unless someone takes theirs. The only thing hindering grand slams is my 6's, batters clearing bases with hits, and of course, the meter not giving homers.

I'd completely agree with you though, if I charged to pass the turnstile. Things I do are always free to players.

Last edited:
Even though I was only able to play for one round, I still had a lot of fun! Thank you Ranch for the fun and the prize! Hopefully you will be able to play this game over the summer when I have more time to run the bases :)

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] Thanks for hosting this game! It was a lot of fun and by the end of my games I was smiling so hard, I really enjoyed it!

Ranch

Thank you sir.. hope all is well your way.

I gotta mow the yard and weed whack n stuff.. but I'm all set to host a few hours of game time before staff does their thing.

I gotta mow the yard and weed whack n stuff.. but I'm all set to host a few hours of game time before staff does their thing.
I will definitely have to play a few rounds in between JC!

I will make sure that I stop by and hit a few home runs and grand slams before its over!