Random Double Credits Days

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
Love it! It's so frustrating to earn 10k credits to buy just a single hat or magic only to have a brand new 10k item pop up the next week and have to start over again. I think double credit days would immensely help out players that aren't very good at JC get big items as well :idea:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Because they're around double what they were in the original game. They'll be reduced when pirates is released.
Meaning, the people that complain that credit rates should be higher should get off their butt and play some games before this happens.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I personally think the lowering of credits should not happen until mansion is out. Half the players their game was mansion. Many are not very good at pirates or do not like the atmosphere of pirates. It can get very unfriendly there. I do not think this is a very wise decision if the prices for items are going to stay the same. Yes many will come back for Pirates but my fear is many will just give up. As they already are struggling at the mini games we have. Mansion was a more friendly game. As a different skill set and people with limit hand mobility were able to play this game. Right now this is a huge struggle for them.

Though I know I have said this before and half the forum has said wait until mansion is out I know from this post it is not going to be this way. Really not sure why credits have to go down. Yes they were double to what it was in VMK. However, you do not have the ability to have in park quests that made trading easier for those who were not great at games. The exclusive items you could only get in the park. It was a great leveling field. So why take away this. Just because it was lower in VMK does not mean it needs to be lower now in MyVMK.

Does that mean the music mixer will be fixed to give out the same credits as VMK. It is not the same. I have a lot of credits so I am not worried about myself. I am looking at the whole game population. Again I really think a survey of get to know your players is so needed. Lower credits mean less gifting, means less pixie dust means a lot of unhappy players.

PS I love all the new changes that I have seen lately. Amy has been working really hard :) I just think there is no need to lower credits to upset the apple cart until mansion is out.

lucifer

baked gremlin
I personally think the lowering of credits should not happen until mansion is out. Half the players their game was mansion. Many are not very good at pirates or do not like the atmosphere of pirates. It can get very unfriendly there. I do not think this is a very wise decision if the prices for items are going to stay the same. Yes many will come back for Pirates but my fear is many will just give up. As they already are struggling at the mini games we have. Mansion was a more friendly game. As a different skill set and people with limit hand mobility were able to play this game. Right now this is a huge struggle for them.

Though I know I have said this before and half the forum has said wait until mansion is out I know from this post it is not going to be this way. Really not sure why credits have to go down. Yes they were double to what it was in VMK. However, you do not have the ability to have in park quests that made trading easier for those who were not great at games. The exclusive items you could only get in the park. It was a great leveling field. So why take away this. Just because it was lower in VMK does not mean it needs to be lower now in MyVMK.

Does that mean the music mixer will be fixed to give out the same credits as VMK. It is not the same. I have a lot of credits so I am not worried about myself. I am looking at the whole game population. Again I really think a survey of get to know your players is so needed. Lower credits mean less gifting, means less pixie dust means a lot of unhappy players.

PS I love all the new changes that I have seen lately. Amy has been working really hard :) I just think there is no need to lower credits to upset the apple cart until mansion is out.
couldn't agree more.

I feel that lowering credits should not happen at all. They should remain the same as they are and we should still be allowed to have double credit days. The reason why I personally feel this way is because there have been some items for sale recently that were around 10,000 credits a piece which is pretty steep on the virtual wallet considering there are those of us who don't have enough time to play as long as we would like due to school, work, and family obligations. If credits are lowered then the pricing of things need to be lowered. For example the pricing of hats would be no higher than 3k and magic would be no higher than 5k. That way everyone has a fair shot at the items. There also needs to be more consistency for when things are pulled from the shops. Sometimes things are put in for sale on Friday and get pulled on Monday while others are in there weeks if not months. I am glad that the game is back but I would like to see it have more consistency.

TiggerLily

colin morgan is a life ruiner
I agree with Gooniest's statement.

I'm sure most of the players (including me) would love to see more Double Credit days because there was quite a bit of them on the schedule for the original game. Now, I know this isn't the original so you have free reign to do what you want/pick what days you want, but it should be at least 2-3 per month. Maybe that's pushing it? I don't know. I'm just so busy with college and life that I don't have the time to come on and get 10k just to get magic - let alone clothes, pins, furniture, etc. Hence why I'm so broke lol.

POTC wasn't really unfriendly, it is just a game like the others. I never really liked HM and still won't because it was extremely frustrating to play. People were just as unfriendly there :C Not calling you out Belle! Lol Just some old observations I've seen from the original game that I'd like to mention.

So hopefully our posts are taken into consideration and not just over-looked; so maybe doing a survey/poll on the game home page or something would help out your guys' decision on what the players want.

so when credits are lowered, double credits will basically be worth the same amount of 1 game of JC now? also i believe we should get the amount of credits we missed out on since the waiter is gone for the past week or more