Random Thoughts

Chill

Living a routine life with a constant 24 hour schedule sounds like the single most depressing existence, at least to me.

Dont!!! Try!!! To!!! Force!!! Me!!! Into!!! A!!! Rigid!!! Schedule!!!
That's like trying to fit a book into a cookie cutter!!!!! No!!!! Don't do it!!! Don't!!!!

Edit: MORE RANDOM THOUGHTS BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY:

I just found out that 5SOS means 5 seconds of summer. I've heard of 5SOS and I've heard of 5 seconds of summer but I never knew they were the same thing? Like what the heck I can't believe I didn't know that omg

THIS LITTLE GUY IS SO CUTE OMG LOOK AT HIM WITH HIS LITTLE CAPE HE LOOKS SO DETERMINED LIKE HE'S READY TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM EVIL :cape:

Edit: another random thought...

Is it entirely out of the question to speculate that DSPS may just be a bin of sorts that medical examiners use to compartmentalize all people who's sleep is irregular, despite the multitudinous ways in which one's sleep could vary from a "regular" pattern? Have we truly not discovered enough in the field of circadian rhythm to draw the line between a disorder that is physically present in our brain chemistry and a plausible occurrence in response to a certain lifestyle?

^^^ I THINK THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST INTELLECTUAL TRAIN OF THOUGHT I'VE EVER PUT INTO WORDS. I'm very proud of myself

(i am sry i have a lot of random thoughts)

Last edited:

randall

i scare because i care
i was so embarrassed when i made cupcakes saying "be my pal" for the party then mike and archie ran into me and having some of my cupcakes fall onto me spelling out "lame"