Re-authentication problem

Yeah, no luck. Tried the Administrator user and I'm still stuck in this loop.
Thank you for thinking of their attempt, though!! I thought it would work, too. : (

Jasmine

No I haven't been. but I re-applied everything on Halcyon's thread and tested it out this morning on IE/Firefox/Chrome and got the same result as I did with Chrome; Re-authenticate.
With Firefox I got this little pop-up when the game was loading:

I don't dabble with Firefox much, so I'm not sure if a plug-in I have is causing the issue??

I'm really sorry for having so many issues with my computer and everything, guys! But I'd like to take the chance to thank you for helping me this far (: It means a lot.
I used to get that all the time on Firefox on my old netbook before I downgraded Shockwave.

I was always able to ignore the message, and then seconds later, the game would magically load. If I messed with the message, I got the re-authenticate error. Does this happen to you?

I was able to get in once I changed it back to English, thank you so much, Priapus! I never thought to check to see if that was what caused it.
I'm also very thankful to everyone who went out of their way to help me figure out this issue, thank you all so much ; u ;