Regarding myVMKPal and the new client

VMK_Simba

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
Hi all!

So the new client is out! Yay! Well, kinda. It's an alpha version, so there are bugs and not everything is added yet (most notably, Jungle Cruise). As of right now, myVMKPal is not yet updated for the new client. This means that if you're using myVMKPal, you won't be loading the new client! You'll have to go to the website for that.

This being said however, we are working on a new version of myVMKPal that is faster and better than ever just for the new client! Bonus, it runs on Mac flawlessly. I can't say exactly when we'll have that out, but I hope I can at least get a download link out for an early build of it as soon as possible. Keep an eye on this thread. Or maybe announcements. Or the website. Or the myVMKPal website. Or all four. I dunno.

VMK_Simba

Last edited:

brainfreeze

The one and only...
MyVMKPal isnt working at all right now. You cant see yourself or anyone else in rooms with it, and the new client doesn't work well for me at all. It lags too much (tried different browsers)

Not gonna be able to earn anything to buy the 1 day items

Fotogirl

I have not had success either with the new client and now the game does not work at all for me either thru Firefox or pal. I am having the same issues as I have seen others post. I can log into the game, I see the rooms but no avatars and can't access the one day flash sale items. Frustrating for sure

Fruits

I have not had success either with the new client and now the game does not work at all for me either thru Firefox or pal. I am having the same issues as I have seen others post. I can log into the game, I see the rooms but no avatars and can't access the one day flash sale items. Frustrating for sure
Try using Google Chrome. The new client is working for me via Google Chrome.

Fotogirl

Try using Google Chrome. The new client is working for me via Google Chrome.
I give it a try .. at this point nothing to lose. I usually don't have much luck with chrome but its worth another shot.[DOUBLEPOST=1517439450][/DOUBLEPOST]nope still nothing .. when I click the new client link using Chrome I get a webpage unavailable page

Last edited:

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Hi all!

So the new client is out! Yay! Well, kinda. It's an alpha version, so there are bugs and not everything is added yet (most notably, Jungle Cruise). As of right now, myVMKPal is not yet updated for the new client. This means that if you're using myVMKPal, you won't be loading the new client! You'll have to go to the website for that.

This being said however, we are working on a new version of myVMKPal that is faster and better than ever just for the new client! Bonus, it runs on Mac flawlessly. I can't say exactly when we'll have that out, but I hope I can at least get a download link out for an early build of it as soon as possible. Keep an eye on this thread. Or maybe announcements. Or the website. Or the myVMKPal website. Or all four. I dunno.

VMK_Simba
Why disable MyVMKPal until all the bugs are worked out on the new client?

Fruits

MyVMKPal isnt working at all right now. You cant see yourself or anyone else in rooms with it, and the new client doesn't work well for me at all. It lags too much (tried different browsers)

Not gonna be able to earn anything to buy the 1 day items
I give it a try .. at this point nothing to lose. I usually don't have much luck with chrome but its worth another shot.[DOUBLEPOST=1517439450][/DOUBLEPOST]nope still nothing .. when I click the new client link using Chrome I get a webpage unavailable page
The old client works now! Amy has been out all day and just got home and fixed it! Thanks Amy<3

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Oh, all the old client versions including MyVMKPal stopped working like right after you made this post, so that's what I thought happened when i made that reply lol.