Release this Brave outfit, it does not deserve to die.

Cyber Toon

This was an idea someone gave to Nick a looooong time ago (I didn't make it, I found it and posted it here)... I think this brave dress looks great and just matches VMK PERFECTLY! This idea deserves to be released, so I think that you should release it. I just think this dress is really great and should be released by you, because an idea as great as this one does NOT deserve to die. You should re-draw it to make it look all pretty, then release it. :)

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
But they also need to be separated into top and bottom (doesn't seem too hard; just have to cut it right above where the belt starts to slant downward). I think it'd be perfect to get Amy to have moderated for the game and put it. But that's all up to her.

I'd want the belt to be part of the top, so that way it can be worn without the skirt as well. It's very nice, I hope it gets in game one day (:

It always slightly bothered me that there's no curly hair in the game, I have wildly curly hair in real life so I think it would be cool to have it in game too :p

Tink

The costume would have to have all parts needed for animation (standing, sitting, walking, dancing, drinking, waving...for each angle). This takes 200+ files for one complete outfit. Then each file has to have it's registration point set before it can be imported into the game. Let's all make sad faces together :(