Resizing tool

While building today, and struggling might I add, I thought to myself, it would be great to have a resizing tool so that all the pieces could be resized to fit better into a space if needed. I know other sites have such a tool and I wondered if it would be possible here. @Amy

While building today, and struggling might I add, I thought to myself, it would be great to have a resizing tool so that all the pieces could be resized to fit better into a space if needed. I know other sites have such a tool and I wondered if it would be possible here. @Amy
I agree. The pieces are so big and takes up to much space. I think we need smaller gingerbread pieces or bigger rooms.

Last edited:
I am only guessing, but I don't reckon that'd be possible based on the software vmk runs on. I don't know too much about computers though! Also the resolution of items when sized up might be poor.

Other than that I'm on the fence about the idea. I don't really think it'd be fair to be able to size things up. Instead of buying x amount of rugs to fill the room, just buy one, right? Maybe if this idea is possible, it'd be limited to certain items or one is only given the option to downsize. Just my thoughts.