Response Time

Caellisto

Siren of the Deep
Hello everyone! I am a new player for the fan created VMK but enjoyed years of playing the original game.

I was able to get on a play last night for the first time in so long and enjoyed the event that was happening as well!

How long does it take for a name to be approved?

Last edited:

Matty

knows a thing or two
Hello and welcome!! Hopefully not longer than a day or two at most. I know it has taken longer for some, couldn't say why. If it gets to be longer than a few days, I'd suggest sending in a message through the "Contact Us" on the homepage.

SpaceCupcakes

Gay Overdramaticism
I created an account last night and haven't been able to login since. Not sure what's going on - says my username or password is invalid. Could this be because I'm still considered a Guest account like Caellisto was?

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
I created an account last night and haven't been able to login since. Not sure what's going on - says my username or password is invalid. Could this be because I'm still considered a Guest account like Caellisto was?
Hiya! Let’s work together to get you back into the game! Instructions have been sent to your email :)

MsDis

Formerly msdisneymaniac of VMK Past.
Having the same issue. Made an account yesterday because I couldn't get into my old account from years ago and now I can't get into the new account. Saying invalid username/password. Any help?! I already contacted myvmk however I've yet to receive a response.

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Having the same issue. Made an account yesterday because I couldn't get into my old account from years ago and now I can't get into the new account. Saying invalid username/password. Any help?! I already contacted myvmk however I've yet to receive a response.
Woooot! So happy you were able to get back in the game! Have fun exploring :dance: