riding sits on clone vs playing mini game on clone

I do agree with the advantage (more chances), but for sits, you're more likely to get ash (nothing), and in mini games you will definitely get credits, for example in haunted mansion the bonus for winning plus keys.

Last edited:
I run my male clone on the rides all the time because he seems to have better odds of getting sits pins. I've had both on rides before and gotten 5 sits on my clone to 1 on my main. That said most of the time I pull ash on both accounts.

whats the difference? both are gaining advantage by using a clone. not sayin what should and shouldnt be allowed. just curious what the difference is to staff members.
If you're getting in trouble for riding sits on clones, something's wrong. But yes you get more of an advantage for doing clones in haunted mansion/pirates because you are earning credits/keys vs getting ash from your sits(and yes you can sell the ash but its still far less value than 500-900c from those mini games vs 50c from ash).

Last edited:

PoorFroning

Riding sits on a clone is still advantageous. There's a small chance at a huge profit with sits and when using a clone for it, you get a small chance at a huge profit all whilst being able to play mini games, flip trades, or even double riding for sits.

I get that playing mini games against your clone is more advantageous than using a clone for sits but the reasoning staff uses for why you shouldn't be allowed to play against your clone in mini games also works for why you shouldnt be allowed to ride for sits on a clone. It's not like people gain 0% advantage from riding on their clone. If it were so, people wouldn't do it.

I think it should be stopped anyway. Maybe they could just make getting pins from sits a little bit more common and crack down on people using clones. we all hate getting ash 15+ a row from sits and it makes it feel like its not worth it, which is why people ride on so many accounts probably. I dont tend to ride the rides because of the amount of ash and i dont want to use a clone. if ash was less common id be more likely to ride.

I think it should be stopped anyway. Maybe they could just make getting pins from sits a little bit more common and crack down on people using clones. we all hate getting ash 15+ a row from sits and it makes it feel like its not worth it, which is why people ride on so many accounts probably. I dont tend to ride the rides because of the amount of ash and i dont want to use a clone. if ash was less common id be more likely to ride.
For me, the problem hasn't been how much ash I get since it's a free 50 credits when you sell it. It's how little sits pins I get on my main account. If the drop seemed equal on both of my accounts then I wouldn't be using my alternate to get my sits. I mean getting 0-1 sits in an hour on my main account compared to my 5 or more sits in the same hour on my alternate seems skewed. If we could figure out a way that sits were more evenly distributed, that would be amazing. If we got a sits pin after a certain number of rides, it would make way more sense than the way it currently is (it seems like a luck of the draw thing at the moment).