rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neda

i got carried away & made the hair a bit longer than i intended to.. i'm fine with making it shorter if you'd like just let me know ((:
That's fine lol!
I love it so much ty ty ty!:whee:
Edit: I'm literally wearing that outfit rn so that's awesome too lol

Last edited:
Hey... So these are super cute :), i have a request that involves two people in one signature (let me know if thats two much to do).
♥ please state your in-game name: Starlina, Cicada
♥ please share images of your character for reference

♥ specifics (i.e. eye color, clothing, et cetera): Starlina: green/slightly yellow Cicada:blue
♥ any extra requests: Could we possible be holding hands? Also, could you put my hair down, and keep the bangs. The only reason i have this hair-do is for the bangs lol.
Thank you! :P

♥ please state your in-game name: MissMitzy
♥ please share images of your character for reference: but bae you already know what I look like :o
♥ specifics (i.e. eye color, clothing, et cetera): Blue eyes, Orange hair (or as close as you can get to strawberry blonde) and elsa top. Smiling and waving with one hand please :)
♥ any extra requests: if you turn it into a pretty sig i will loves you<3 bc im overdue for a sig... by like 2 yrs...

:halcyon: u look cute in a skirt

I like the second style better, like just shoulders & up,
IGN: PaintingCat
i want the hair silvery and a little blue, and use a black flip and black shirt. :D u can give me black lipstick too if u want, or purple. whatever u wish have fun with mine ok. <3[DOUBLEPOST=1447966536][/DOUBLEPOST]incorporate cats in mine
<3 do it

I really like the simple line drawing (the third example). Will you do that for me please?
♥ Famous

♥ I like the purple you did
♥ Awesome eyelashes, unless it looks totally weird.

Hypnotic

please state your in-game name: Ecstatic
♥ please share images of your character for reference:

♥ specifics (i.e. eye color, clothing, et cetera) Light Brown Eyes, I'd like an outfit very similar to what I'm wearing.
♥ any extra requests - if you could add in anything stitch, that would be a plus.

Last edited:
please state your in-game name: sunflowerqueen
♥ please share images of your character for reference:

♥ specifics (i.e. eye color, clothing, et cetera) Light Brown Eyes, brown hair, same outfit .
♥ any extra requests - if the avatar could be holding a sunflower and if you could make it into a signature :) could you do the second style as well, if not the first one is fine :D

Kelsey

5c554acaaa71381bacbd68464bf29228.png
in game name: Kelsey
specifics: green eyes, and can the drawing be waist up like the second pic pls? c:

In-Game Name: Loki.
Character Reference:
View attachment 7621
Specifics: Light Blue Eyes, My outfit in pastels *like my pants light pink*, and could I be wearing this shirt? :3
If not no worries! If you want to add a pink/light blue captain america shield that would be amazing!
Extra Requests: Super Pale Skin and The Second Example! But I will give you credits because I am a punk and asked for tons of stuff xD @Lilac

p.s. i miss you loki :halcyon:

Status
Not open for further replies.