Scamming evolved.

Monorail

This is the funniest thing I have seen.

Go to trade room, see a guy trading a Minnie. Ask what he wants, and he asks for a 5* magic. Too good to be true, right? Anyway, I put up a bat magic, and he quickly hits accepts, claiming it "just wasn't showing up." Sorta sketchy, but I continue to poke and prod. "Just put the hat on, maybe that will fix it," I said. Instead, he asks to send me a picture via email to prove to me the trade was real. "Sure, I have alot of spam accounts," so I throw one out, not expecting much. To my surprise, he does deliver. And boy does he deliver.

(Identity protected because I know I'd be embarrassed to think someone would fall for this)

The character was a clone, so I'm not worried about reporting him, but my lord this was funny.

Credit to this guy; fraudulent trader and MS Paint extraordinaire.

I STILL HAVE MY BAT. I WAS NOT ACTUALLY SCAMMED. MERE ATTEMPTS.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Awww Monorail :( So he took your 5* bat magic? This makes me so mad. Especially since you were kind enough to give me something for free when I was willing to trade you for it. People like this make me sick.

Monorail

Awww Monorail :( So he took your 5* bat magic? This makes me so mad. Especially since you were kind enough to give me something for free when I was willing to trade you for it. People like this make me sick.
No, he didn't! But the picture was just so fake! He just took this:

and resized it.

Gladly

i'm a frog...and i'm feeling F R E S H
It took me a long time to realize what the scammer did, lol. I'm slow.

This is too hilarious for words!