Scar is coming back in the lion guard!

I saw this in the commercial! They brought back Mufasa so it does only seem fair they'd eventually bring back Scar. Or am I the only one who actually watches this?

riddleguy

I saw this in the commercial! They brought back Mufasa so it does only seem fair they'd eventually bring back Scar. Or am I the only one who actually watches this?
I watch this casually...i saw the lion guard movie that introduced the series and a few of the episodes and i plan to watch this episode because i think it's cool scar is back!

The main current animated disney shows i actively watch are tangled:the series,elena of avalor and sofia the first.

riddleguy

I saw the rise of scar movie yesterday which sets up scar as a recurring villain for season 2 of lion guard

my thoughts...
I was dissapointed scar barely appears in it. Despite the fact he only appears at the end, i enjoyed the movie and am excited to see what chaos scar brings in future episodes. Also I loved rafiki's apprentice that they introduced.
also mufasa appears in this.

riddleguy

The lions guard is suppose to be more off the kids then Mufasa and Simba so it makes sense why he's hardly in the show.
Scar will appear again in the next episode of lion guard and it looks like he has a bigger role. I think the movie was just setting the stage for scar. Just like the first movie was setting the stage for the series premise.