Screenshots

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
If you're running Windows, in the top right corner there is a button labeled "Print Screen" click that button and then past it into paint or another image editing program.

If you're running OS X, press and hold Command+Shift+4, your cursor will turn into small cross hairs, drag a box over the area on your monitor where you'd like to capture an image. You can also use Command+Shift+3 to capture an image of your entire screen.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I highly recommend puush; I use it for all of my screenshots. It has a lot of options and easy-access, and to take a screenshot all you have to do is select one of the options or capture the area you want to screenshot, and all of them are saved on your account.

vause

If you're using a PC, use the prtsc button and paste into Paint/Photoshop/etc.
Or there's a program I use called Sharex. You can screenshot and then click 'upload' and it gives you a imgur link copied straight to your clipboard. It's pretty cool.

S

Solar

I recommend zscrn.us. It's my friends program and he constantly updates it. It has support for instant gif upload as well.

Whispered

puu.sh is pretty good, used to use it until it borked on me and I've been too lazy to reinstall it.

If you're on Windows 7, there's a little cool doohickey in "accessories" called Snipping Tool - it works great too.

supernovagirl

I typically use Light Shot (which can be used with PC or MAC) but you still have to click Prnt Scrn or Command shift 4 (or hwatever you use for a mac)