See ya real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to express my heartfelt thank you to the players and staff as I make my exit. One year ago today I began on the MyVMK journey as HOST_Cherub. I hope I've been able to put a smile on your face and bring back some of the old memories along the way!

It's been a pleasure :)

Thanks for the memories!
Host_Cherub
:hearts:

I will miss you Cherub! you are a wonderful host! thank you for all the hard work you've put into this game and thank you for all your events, you will surely be missed <3

Kinglaser

Good luck wherever life takes you, Cherub <3 You've been a great host!

Last edited:

Mouse!

It all started with a MOUSE!
It has been our pleasure to have you for our Host. I hope you will enjoy what ever comes to you next as much as we have enjoyed having you here.:hat::hat:

Hello Cherub
I just found out that you are leaving us. I am truly sad. You have truly been an awesome Host and I have always enjoyed your events.. Good Luck to you in your endeavors. You will certainly be missed by many players. Keep smiling.

JCSkipper

Thank you Miss HOST_Cherub for all the events you've hosted, the dreams, and the smiles you have passed on to everyone you have met! May the magic go with you wherever your next journey may take you! There is always a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!

<3

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Aw nooooo you can't leave. :cry: You were a wonderful Host, and you will be missed by all the players. :hat:

Thank you so much for everything, your maze events always were a fun start yo my day, and your positive and fun attitude as well as our small conversations were always something to look forward to. Thanks for being a great host and a great person, we love you :) <3

Thank you for all you've done for the players here at at myvmk. I and all the players will miss you. Good luck Cherub and this is not goodbye forever hopefully!

Thank you for all your time and effort that you have put into this game to help make it more magical for us all. Good luck with whatever you decide to do next :hug:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Nooooo Cherub. :( You were my favorite original host and you will be missed. :pleased: Thank you for your contribution to the game which brought many good memories back to hundreds of players this past year. Hope you have a great rest of your year!! <3

OH AND -hands bag full of Oreos-

Status
Not open for further replies.