See ya real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milklady

original vmk player
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :cry: I am so sad to hear this news. You were so sweet and kind to everyone. You will be truly missed

I'm sorry to hear that you have to go, but thank you for all of your events that you have done and helping out this community! May you unleash the magic wherever life may take you!

Cherub, you were a great host! I have never been so grateful to see you around MyVMK. I wish you luck on your future endeavors and we will definitely remember you!

Adelante!
mijaro
Editor in Chief trainee

Aww Cherub, I'm going to miss you! Thank you for being an amazing host and wonderful person :halcyon: I wish you the best of luck in life and hope you will stop by to say hi every once in a while. :halcyon:

katiebcat

Host_Cherub! Good luck with the next chapter of your life! May you return to us in the future!
Sent from my Windows Phone

I didn't get to be around to talk to you as much but I knows you were a great host. I thank you for helping the community and clearly as you can see from the amount of posts you've gotten, you've done a great job at making people happy. Good luck in whatever you decide to do and have a great rest of the year. Hope you come back and visit (:

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
@HOST_Cherub this is the most depressing news by far. I will miss seeing you around the kingdom and at events. You were always one of my favorites hosts because you knew that being a host meant to be a friend to all players. I will miss you a lot.
A favorite memory: You making fun of me for doing the ride a thons non stop (: and then saying to each other that we would see each other again real soon.

Good luck with all you do. Please come back to visit from time to time <3

C

Celluloid

OMG I missed this too. Thanks for being an awesome Cherub. I can vouch that she was just as amazing of a HOST behind the scenes as she was on the job. Definitely cared about the players, and without question it saddens me she's no longer with the team. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
<3 Cell

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.