See You Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
So, I've been gone for 4 months now. I left because I needed to focus on school, and despite how stressful that was, I have to say that it was one of the most relaxing times of my life. Stepping away from MyVMK made me see how much stress I was going through for a computer game. With my time off, I was able to find a group of students at Ohio State, and they have honestly made me feel better about myself than this game has. This isn't a slight against anyone in this game at all. It's just that the high stress levels involved with this game make it hard to develop genuine relationships. After reflecting on all of this, I have decided to step away from MyVMK long-term. It's hard to do, but it's for the best for me. I start college in 6 weeks, and I need to become mentally prepared for everything that is about to happen. I plan on keeping my account open so I can occasionally return. The year and a half I have spent on MyVMK has made me go back to my childhood, and I can say that I was able to accomplish and remember more now than I did all those years ago. I have met some great people on here, and I hope I can continue those relationships outside this game. For those who have gotten to know me, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do. To those I never met, have a good time on here. Special thanks to @Kasey @Sailor @Oyote @Jackiefianakis @Vegetable for everything we've done. It was a lot of fun, and I'll always remember it. Well everyone, it's been real. Have a great time, and go Astros!

aceastrofan :wave:

Bye have fun in college :wave:

I have never met you in my experience with myvmk so far, but I'm sure you are an amazing person. Be successful and if myvmk is taking the success from you, then its okay to back down a little longer. *hugs* Have an magical day. As Mickey Mouse always says "See ya real soon!" :hearts:

I'll miss u two and I hope that college is great to you both and you each have an amazing freshman year. I hope that you guys decide to keep in touch with us through text and other forms of social media. Please never feel like you can't randomly come on skype or vmk and hang out with us when you have time to kill and are feeling nostalgic. We can also go kick some butt on slender, too (;

good luck and godspeed to the both of you

love,
Kasey

p.s. i feel like im writing in a yearbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.