Selling Host Prize Snowman Jacket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The snowman sweater has been the host prize the entire month, so ya the value is between 5-8k. Besides that, anyone can tell that this would be an unfair trade at any point during this month, just pointing it out. Oh, and if you actually read Prettyinpinkqueen post, they're selling the sweater, not Lf one. Maybe look a little closer the next time you try to scam someone. :>

I payed 150k for my Meeko onesie which was its going rate, so what is it you're referring to? But the trade you proposed up above, and sure lets use your wording, would've been an EXTREMELY unfair trade by an amount of 195k. *yikes*

It was the host prize the entire month. They may not have known it was only worth that much, so they made the thread, who knows. But even at the beginning of the month it was only selling for around 30-40k tops, no where close to 200k. And glad to see you felt the need to prove you're not a scammer, even though your early actions said otherwise. I wonder what would've happened if someone would've agreed to the trade you proposed. I doubt you would've declined, because why would you have brought it up in the first place then? And I'm excited to see what your friend has to say, because I know I wasn't the person who bought it from her, I bought it from Extreme along with some Fractal pins about a week ago when I was looking for them. Welp, thats enough forum drama for the night. :vomit::vomit2:

I didn't even get any alerts for these comments on my post. Did the other person delete their comments? What happened here? Lol. At any rate... I'm still selling the jacket. I have an extra one that I just want to get rid of if anyone wants to buy it

HE DID LMAO, Alphagod offered to trade you the snowman jacket for the olaf backpack which is the current gold chest prize and sells for around 200k, I called him out and he deleted all his heckin posts. What a guy LOL.

goobie

violent delights
DIdint think it was necessary to have all that stuff on here. U may love drama but i don't.
I think you're just mad you got called out for 1) being illiterate and 2) being a scammer. Some of us love drama, true. You chose to publicly engage, which means at the time you at least thought it was necessary or enjoyed the "drama" yourself. You consistently pull shady stuff, but then try to accuse the people of pointing it out of "loving drama." That's not how that works. You can't just fling what you think are insults at people when they expose you. Should every just constantly keep their mouths shut when something happens? I don't think so. Stop being a dumba!ss.

Last edited:

goobie

violent delights
I didn't even get any alerts for these comments on my post. Did the other person delete their comments? What happened here? Lol. At any rate... I'm still selling the jacket. I have an extra one that I just want to get rid of if anyone wants to buy it
Try the Discord server! You might have some luck there.

goobie

violent delights
LMFBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this u r too funny! Ima shut u up.... LOL
@prettyinpinkqueen since Miss Leathalpancake thinks she knows every value on vmk. I'll give you the 5k she said it is worth.......
You also do this thing where when you get called out you then try to prove you're not a POS by offering a fair price or giving something for free. That doesn't show anyone anything. It just makes you look childish and silly. It also doesn't make you a good or fair person. Remember when you tried to overcharge for a top, and then to "shut me up" you gave it to someone for free? You're predictable. This is the exact same thing. Knock it off and just be fair in the first place. Then you wouldn't have to shut anyone up.

goobie

violent delights
What is discord and how do I get there?
It's like, kind of like Skype but for bigger groups. And you can just text chat if you want. I'm uh, banned from the VMK group. However, if you look at their Twitter account they should have recently posted a link that will allow you to join if you have an account!

Status
Not open for further replies.