Server Status Indicator

A server status indicator would be ideal in letting us know whether it's online, offline, or under maintenance.

Be it a feature on the site or just a thread, I feel this is a good to have feature, especially when a game is in beta.

This is definitely possible with the API Amy made!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I had actually posted this on OVMK and it was ignored. Since many thought we could just check twitter. Let us remember this game is made up of children to grand parents. I am so glad to see the respect people are showing on this board. For I think people know that disrespect will not be tolerated like it was on OVMK. I was shocked at the attitudes I was seeing.

Also for a very long time the the majority of the posters on OVMK were under 21. Now a much better mix. Glad to see.

Yes we do need a status indicator on this forum too.

disneyfacts

It would be great to have these announcements in an easy to find place other than just the forums. It's often really easy to overlook an important announcement if they're only here.

Posted something simillar on the OVMK forums, asking for a page which provides information such as the reason it's down, the estimated length of downtime (Perhaps this could be based off data from past incidents), and such things.