Share Your Sims Creations!

AbigailRose

idk if u tried it or not but you should try using bb.moveobjects (right after doing testingcheats on) for decorations on the garden and stuff it really helps (be careful on the interior if you are trying it out)
Yea, I use bb.moveobjects all the time! I love it for placing clutter in my house.

I made Ariel because she swag ok and she hav 3 baby babies but they don't have armpit hair so im kind of disappointed :/ :/

mermaid with mediocre(being generous her eyebrows aren't furry and big in movie so I had to be accurate y'know???) eyebrow game from disney movie

the babies

family

nice hunk

Last edited:

AbigailRose

Haven't posted anything in a while but here I go. This is Jamie, just someone I threw together. I really like her eyes, they are very beautiful. Her hair is also amazing! Hope you guys like her!
03-25-15_3-50 PM.png

I still play sims 3~ (have no plans to get 4) and I recently found a love for berry/colorful sims~
Heres some of my favorites::

My sims: Pastel Citron, Azurine Iris, Armand Zahir, Yuu Kirigaya

Ahh that neck-derp from Armand (3rd picture) & I love the expression that Yuu had in the 4th picture

Last edited:

AbigailRose

So I was inspired to work with photoshop because I see that a lot of people use it for creating their pictures and thumbnails so I gave it a try. I used SenpaiSimmers tutorial on how she creates her thumbnails so I closely followed it. Hope you guys like it!
Melissa Clark.jpg

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
lol I still play the Sims 2. I never really liked the Sims 3 or Sims 4. Plus they released the Ultimate Collection right before I was going to get the Sims 3. But here's another CC site, has really nice furniture. http://sims3.simcredibledesigns.com

http://sims2.simcredibledesigns.com

I'm not sure if they have a site for Sims 4...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erin

Okay this is going to be a long post.
I didn't make any crazy people on sims (fior this post anyway) but I have created sims of VMK people and I am going to share all my families.

There's 5 households and they all live on the same street.

Family #1:
Myself and @Gallifreyan are married and we had 2 children, MEGATRON and Harper. Megatron fled the nest but Harper lives with us with her husband, @PudgeTheFish (who which we took in at an early age after I killed off the savvymax sim). Yes deebs and I are old grannies now.

Family #2:
This household consists of Sarahbeara (the blue skined one) and her wife, Rabbit (non vmk character). They've adopted 2 kids named Zebra and Pancake.
Pancake is slowly becoming the town's ladies man and is dating all their teen daughters.

Family #3:
This family consists of @MagicIshaan and @Laguna and they are happily married. They have 2 children, Mishiris and @Safe with another on the way.

Family #4:
This family is my son, MEGATRON and @Otters. Growing up, Otters was known for making her way around the town, so to speak. But since she met my lovely boy, she has settled down and they had a daughter together named @kiddy. Notice Otters' lovely sweater.

Family #5:
@KatieM has married Pappy. They have 2 teenagers, @Cat and @Shrimp as well as twin babies.

There is intra-household disputes occuring between Otters and Katie because Otters had an affair w/ Katie's husband but this was before their engagement. In the height of Otters...awakening...she had 5 boyfriends and 2 girlfriends.

I hope you enjoy my lovely VMK street.

Cat

I didn't make any crazy people on sims (fior this post anyway) but I have created sims of VMK people and I am going to share all my families.

Family #1:
Myself and @Gallifreyan are married and we had 2 children, MEGATRON and Harper. Megatron fled the nest but Harper lives with us with her husband, @PudgeTheFish (who which we took in at an early age after I killed off the savvymax sim). Yes deebs and I are old grannies now.

Family #2:
This household consists of Sarahbeara (the blue skined one) and her wife, Rabbit (non vmk character). They've adopted 2 kids named Zebra and Pancake.
Pancake is slowly becoming the town's ladies man and is dating all their teen daughters.

Family #3:
This family consists of @MagicIshaan and @Laguna and they are happily married. They have 2 children, Mishiris and @Safe with another on the way.

Family #4:
This family is my son, MEGATRON and @Otters. Growing up, Otters was known for making her way around the town, so to speak. But since she met my lovely boy, she has settled down and they had a daughter together named @kiddy. Notice Otters' lovely sweater.

Family #5:
@KatieM has married Pappy. They have 2 teenagers, @Cat and @Shrimp as well as twin babies.

There is intra-household disputes occuring between Otters and Katie because Otters had an affair w/ Katie's husband but this was before their engagement. In the height of Otters...awakening...she had 5 boyfriends and 2 girlfriends.

do i rly look like that
i'm dying laughing i can't breathe help pls some1 call 911

Erin

do i rly look like that
i'm dying laughing i can't breathe help pls some1 call 911
I didnt change the sims characters :/ if it helps ur the 1 with the bob and jenny is the ugly 1

mark

10 mins late to everything

Family #1:

Family #2:

Family #3:

Family #4:

Family #5:

U have put so much effort i applaud u