Shockwave update.

So my problem doesn't necessarily concern MyVMK, but I'm having a problem with getting into the kingdom due to the update. The update went through no problem; it said 100% complete. However, when I go to enter the kingdom, the screen just stays black with the Adobe Shockwave logo and a loading box. It doesn't load at all and I don't know what to do. I uninstalled shockwave several times now and re-installed it. Not working. The update seemed to work fine on my dad's laptop and I got into the game no problem. If anyone has any tips, please let me know.

Thank you!

maybe you should try downgrading shockwave?
have you also tried clearing your cache/history/cookies?
or you can wait a while and see if it starts to work again. :o

maybe you should try downgrading shockwave?
have you also tried clearing your cache/history/cookies?
or you can wait a while and see if it starts to work again. :o
What do you mean by downgrade? I thought I fixed it earlier, but it turns out vmk was all messed up. The guest rooms on the list were all faded looking and the words in the chatting bubbles were messed up. Idk what else to do. :(

hmm im not sure then :/ did you try to just uninstall it then download the old version?
I uninstalled the update version and tried to download the old version, but when I clicked on download, it went to a screen that said "Security Error" and something about hackers. I wish I never updated this. :(

Jasmine

Could you post a screenshot of the "Security Error" screen you're seeing?
I went to that link and downloaded it without any problems.

Jasmine

@mdawgxo That's a new alert Chrome has (oddly though, I don't get it when I go to that link). If you want to disable it (just so you can download the file), read this article.
Did you also try the link Stargirll posted?

@mdawgxo That's a new alert Chrome has (oddly though, I don't get it when I go to that link). If you want to disable it (just so you can download the file), read this article.
Did you also try the link Stargirll posted?
I tried her link and it didn't work. However, I read the article and disabled that alert thing. Then I went back to the first link Stargirl posted to get the old shockwave back, installed it no problem and I'm finally on vmk. Thank you so much for your help!

destineehart

I uninstalled the update version and tried to download the old version, but when I clicked on download, it went to a screen that said "Security Error" and something about hackers. I wish I never updated this. :(
When you updated it was it a popup that you got after you logged in that said you needed to update adobe with the options "update" & "remind me later" ?

destineehart

I updated it once using that pop up and got a browser virus called vosteran. I got rid of it by refreshing my computer which deleted all the programs but kept all of my files. Im glad you fixed it! It was terrible, be careful haha. My boyfriend got the same virus the same way, its not harmful but its just cluttering your browser with pop ups which make it slow and just ugh