Shoutbox Concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well. Because I am honestly tired of seeing certain people get away with posting things that have bad language on it, when others get in trouble for something that hasn't even happened.

Hurricane

So we might as well ban all the search engines until all that's left is MyVMK. ._.

My point is this: Since people abused their privileges of using FlockDraw, it has been prohibited from sharing a link to that site. It's a fair decision made by staff.
Yes, It was allowed until people decided to write curse words and draw privates.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Might as well. Because I am honestly tired of seeing certain people get away with posting things that have bad language on it, when others get in trouble for something that hasn't even happened.
in some cases that might happen, but on rare occasions. And if you notice something happening, then if you send a report to staff, it is likely to be dealt with. Many people argue that people get away with bad things, when in reality those people have probably already been talked to - staff keep infractions, or whatever it may be, private, as I've been told.

in some cases that might happen, but on rare occasions. And if you notice something happening, then if you send a report to staff, it is likely to be dealt with. Many people argue that people get away with bad things, when in reality those people have probably already been talked to - staff keep infractions, or whatever it may be, private, as I've been told.
I'm afraid that is not so. There is at least a handful that do it over and over. And that is all I can say so that I don't break a certain rule.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I'm afraid that is not so. There is at least a handful that do it over and over. And that is all I can say so that I don't break a certain rule.
I'm assuming you've already reported them? You can also send an e-mail to contact@myvmk.com, personally contact Snow or Grizzly, and post in the Staff Feedback forum. You will get a response if you keep trying.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Even if they were online, they may have been afk or busy tending to something else. Moderators believe it or not do not have the ability to check every little thing that occurs. Are there bad stuff happening on MyVMK right now? yup, but do staff have super powers? no. That's why you report it so they can take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.