Shoutbox Trivia & Awards

WHO

I think you guys need to find a better way to do this??? I'm not sure how or why you thought it'd be a good idea to invite all of myvmk into the shoutbox???

You should have help a contest or something, not trivia in the shoutbox. How and why you thought this was a brilliant idea in the first place that'd work, I'm not sure.

Here is the pin you win.

which you can find on google. :)

Jasmine

I agree. Who thought that would be a good idea in the first place?
They've been told time and time again that a shoutbox is not a chat...

Whispered

what icon said.

like in that one movie "i have a big head and little arms, i just don't know how much this was thought through" (or whatever the quote is its from meet the robinsons)

WHO

I'm honestly starting to wonder if myVMK staff on the games AND forum think before they do ANYTHING.

Whispered

I'm honestly starting to wonder if myVMK staff on the games AND forum think before they do ANYTHING.
amy and grizzly think things through. i know that. although they seem to let hal do the adminning on the forum.

i'm seriously wondering how long it is until something happens.

this is very reminiscent of another (ex) staff member and their ability to think before acting/talking/etc.

Jasmine

Gotta agree with you there :/

Also agreed with the awards...

I love forum awards, but I wasn't expecting the trivia to be this mad. Probably not a good idea after all.

I think maybe it's best to have forum awards for actual competitions, with some generic stuff on the side, rather than this.

Whispered

I love forum awards, but I wasn't expecting the trivia to be this mad. Probably not a good idea after all.

I think maybe it's best to have forum awards for actual competitions, with some generic stuff on the side, rather than this.
that would involve the (or certain) staff thinking before doing. or, y'kno, thinking at all.

Fiyero

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet. Most threads saying anything remotely negative towards Staff get deleted immediately. Quite childish of them, in my opinion.

Whispered

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet. Most threads saying anything remotely negative towards Staff get deleted immediately. Quite childish of them, in my opinion.
do we expect anything else? dang i'm not getting these memos about looking well upon staff, believing they put thought into things, being not-childish, etc.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Yeah, it's kind of meh. I mean trivia is sort of over used in this game TBH. Plus there is the whole thing with people saying "I can't type fast enough", which is a problem. I can type quickly enough, but I just don't care for trivia in general.