Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

So I decide signs up are until this coming Monday May 4,2015

Also right now I guessing it will be four rounds(add more if needed)
Dates I am thinking totally could change and open to feedback
Round One- Tuesday May 5- Tuesday May 12
Round two- Wednesday May 13- Saturday May 16
Round three- Sunday May 17- Wednesday May 20
Round Four- Thursday May 21- Monday May 24
Side note if a round finishes earlier then dates then next round could start earlier. Also dates could change because of unseen event in real life
If round one is the 5-12th then I will have to drop out because I'm banned for a week :P

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
If round one is the 5-12th then I will have to drop out because I'm banned for a week :P
U got banned for a week for what??

@bandgirljaws
@Tariel
@PhantomAvenger
@Official_Riku
@slytherinftw
@Once_Upon_A_Time
@Tohrukun
@Myth
@cooldion
@maykay
@HaleighRose
I must apologize I am postponing this until further notice. Things has happen in my life today that need to deal with and the game is annoying me right now. So I wanted to take few days break. Hope you understand and I am sorry again. On brighter note I want say THANK YOU :) for interest in this. This was the biggest turn out that I have had that and that made me happy that you wanted to participate :).

@Lost @bandgirljaws @Tariel @PhantomAvenger @Official_Riku @slytherinftw @Once_Upon_A_Time @Tohrukun @Myth @cooldion @maykay @HaleighRose
Hello :) Let see if I can get this going again. I am sorry that I postponed for this and Just wanted to say thank you :) Everything will be the same other the dates will change. If you still want participate just like this or post below or pm me( if you don't
Ill just assume to don't want to and No worries :) ) If want to participate or be a judge just post below I will let it go until this saturday(may 16). Then I will go from there. Thank you :) and hope you have nice day :)

Results Round 1 Match 1

Winner of Match: Once_Upon_A_Time(2nd Picture)

Result Round 1 match 2
Winner of match: Myth

Last edited:
Results Round 1 match 3
Match Winner- Cooldion

Round 1 Match 4
Winner: bandgirljaws

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.