Signature Request w/art?

It's that time again for another siggy/siggys.....

I will tip also...

I'd love some Disney themed character art of myself in real life :D!
I have a lot of references/other art of me if you need ideas of what I look like...

I'd like a art style siggy of myself holding a mickey, minnie, or dino plush with my character name "PaigeUhSaur" the outfit is totally up to you, except I'm not very girly so if you decide to do pink take it easy on that color. Lol. Black is your safest bet.

Art References: (if you need more refs let me know)

Pic References:

______________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't want to do art of me in real life you can always try my avi in-game.
I'd like the same idea as above though... Holding a mickey, minnie, or dino plush with my in-game name "PaigeUhSaur"

Here are a few of my fits...

________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally.... if you don't like any of those ideas feel free to just do my in-game name as a siggy.
"PaigeUhSaur"

Artist freedom for this.

Okay I've been waiting for someone to make you something awesome and I am by no means an artist so here is my offering to the PaigeUhSaur so you can say someone made you something on this thread and I'm rambling so ok enjoy. :um:

Neda

I can't art at all but here's a drawing
I didn't add your name to it though bcs I couldn't draw out anything good for that part but here's a drawing at least lol
smaller.jpg