Are you...

• ...single?

• ...in a relationship?

• ...polyamorous?

• ...other? (Please explain).

Results are only viewable after voting.

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Well, I was just married on May 25th. We met in high school but he didn't ask me to be his girl friend till the day after we graduated, so technically were not high school sweet hearts :D We got married on our 3 year anniversary. :D He's my best friend and I never had such a great relationship till him (obviously).
Hope ya'll find someone like that :D

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

I see you being shadey, I see you. :giggle:
LOL I love you so dearly :hearts:[DOUBLEPOST=1408745361][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess you could say I'm in a relationship. Been married for 23 years this November. We met on a blind date and dated for 5 years before we got married so we have been together for 28 years. :)
The feels, :cry: it's so beautiful. Congratulations you two!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I guess you could say I'm in a relationship. Been married for 23 years this November. We met on a blind date and
dated for 5 years before we got married so we have been together for 28 years. :)
omg MANY CONGRATS TO YOU!!

I happily dating the woman of my dreams :) we've been together now for 14 months so I guess you could say we're still newbies.
She was a flight attendant on my flight home from Boston last summer and I swear it was love at first sight lol I couldn't keep my eyes off of her so I said hello and we've been inseparable ever since.
I LOVE THIS!! :aww:

deviousdormouse

Single. Its a real struggle to find someone when you're interested in girls. I've been in 1 relationship but I was pretty much just used for attention the entire time. Never even went on a date. Dodged that bullet after a month..

I've been single for about a year, but still (annoyingly) going back and forth with my ex for the year. So 3 years all together! Being in love isn't always what it's cracked up to be. :facepalm: