Value Check SITS things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering:
1. How many SITS pins and hats there are
2. Which ones are common (I know cherry is rare)
3. How much are they worth? I won a lime and have no clue the value

Thanks to anyone who can help!! :)

Nayru

Fairy Spirit
1. There are five sits pins: strawberry, pineapple, orange, lime and cherry. And there is one hat - the Fruit Hat
2. From what I got so far, I believe the strawberry, pineapple and orange are commons, lime is rare and cherry pin/fruit hat are ultra rares (please correct me, anyone, if I'm wrong!)
3. Not sure of the values yet as they are quite new, but if the lime is rare you can probably sell them for a couple thousand credits

hope this helps!

Retro

I don't think any of the pins have a lesser chance of being pulled as Ive got even pulls for each pin. The hat would obviously be considered rare, but not with the same "ultra" chances.

1. There are five sits pins: strawberry, pineapple, orange, lime and cherry. And there is one hat - the Fruit Hat
2. From what I got so far, I believe the strawberry, pineapple and orange are commons, lime is rare and cherry pin/fruit hat are ultra rares (please correct me, anyone, if I'm wrong!)
3. Not sure of the values yet as they are quite new, but if the lime is rare you can probably sell them for a couple thousand credits

hope this helps!
Thank you so much :)[DOUBLEPOST=1559959234][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think any of the pins have a lesser chance of being pulled as Ive got even pulls for each pin. The hat would obviously be considered rare, but not with the same "ultra" chances.
Thanks!!

DisneyDreaming

I've pulled over 500 sits pins, and so far I have 11 lime, 8 orange, 18 pineapple, and 17 strawberry. No cherry or hat, so those are definitely the rare/ultras.
I wouldn't value the 4 common ones more than 2k personally, more like 1-1.5k in my personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.