Sitting on flag?

Is it rude for someone to sit on the flag in CTF?

• Yes

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 70.5%

• Total voters
When playing Capture The Flag, Some people like to sit on the flags, some people get mad when the other team sits on their flag.

Do you think it's rude when someone sits on a flag in the game?

Personally, I think it's fine. All i'd have to do is sink the person sitting to get it.

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
It's completely fine imo, the whole purpose of the game is to prevent the opposite team from getting your flag while at the same time getting theirs and taking it back to base/home.
Which is why i also think it's fine when ships block or slow down other ships using their own ship ( especially when you're out of ammo and basically have no other choice).
:pirate2:

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
In the original when people did that,the kraken would come after them. So it was originally frowned upon,but hey,shoot em. Nothing much you can do.

Lost

It can glitch out the flag as well: making it impossible to pick up..
It doesn't make it impossible to pick up when it goes invisible -.- All you need to do it go over it, it's just hard when you don't know where it is, like if a team mate moved it.

I always sit on the flag :D

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
I haven't seen it glitch out from people sitting on it. I sit on it. Part of the game is to keep the other team away from your flag. If they don't move just shoot them,

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
lol its a disadvantage to sit there, lesson learned. you get blown up.
its a game, strategy....

Whispered

It doesn't make it impossible to pick up when it goes invisible -.- All you need to do it go over it, it's just hard when you don't know where it is, like if a team mate moved it.

I always sit on the flag :D
No not that it goes invisible, it's still visible but you can go over it 5+ times and not pick it up, then you're having to try and kill the other team to win the game.

Takket

not rude. if anything its less effective. It takes time to try and safely out maneuver someone who is actively attacking you. a flag sitter is a sitting duck.