Skellington Crates Bug?

justinrg

I just noticed that the majority of the crates I collect are registered as "item.60124" and not "jack skellington candy crate." When I go to open my crates in my room, the ones listed as item do not open. This has been frustrating because the vast majority of the crates I collect I'm unable to open.

Is this a glitch or are there crates that are just supposed to be furniture? If it is a glitch, I'd really like to see it get fixed.

If it says "item.60124", it's a dud and can't be opened. If it's says Jack Skellington Candy Crate", you have to place it in a room, stand right next to it, and double click. It should "open" then, and give a popup and chat bubble of what you got.

vickyc

Hi! So I have over 30 crates right now and they all are saying that they are item.60124. I had a couple of crates that opened at the beginning of the month, but its frustrating that now none of them are opening.
Does anyone know if there is a way staff can change it so that all the crates open? Cuz I really dont need over 30 unopened crates in my room as furni

If it says "item.60124", it's a dud and can't be opened. If it's says Jack Skellington Candy Crate", you have to place it in a room, stand right next to it, and double click. It should "open" then, and give a popup and chat bubble of what you got.
Hi! So I have over 30 crates right now and they all are saying that they are item.60124. I had a couple of crates that opened at the beginning of the month, but its frustrating that now none of them are opening.
Does anyone know if there is a way staff can change it so that all the crates open? Cuz I really dont need over 30 unopened crates in my room as furni
all we can do with the duds is sell them for 5c each