Sleeping beauty castle vs cinderella castle?!

What was your guys favorite or what is your favorite castle out of the two parks dlr and wdw?!

Just all around id say dlr is more classical and my personal favorite cause it was the original but i love the beauty of the wdw castle just doesnt seem that inviting..also seems too unrealistic. Whats your guys opinion?! =]

I like them both for different reasons. Sleeping Beauty's castle is awesome because it's the original and it's cool to know Walt walked through it many times. Cinderella's Castle holds a special place in my heart because WDW was the first Disney park I went to and I can still remember being blown away by the "wow" factor of seeing it at the end of Main Street and being so excited about all the magic that was in store for me!

Aesthically, I like the smaller, squatter image of the DLR castle, but the WDW castle is just too iconic not to love. But nothing beats the DLP castle, which the castle in VMK is based on.

neverlander

i like them both. the cinderella one is more elegant and classy looking.. while sleepy beauty castle looks more childish?? i dunno how to explain it. but i love em both. :D

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I like Sleeping Beauty because of all the times at Disneyland, Cinderella because of the size.

HiddenMickeyGirl

I prefer Sleeping Beauty Castle. I'm a California girl and Disneyland is my favorite park. Cinderella's Castle is quite lovely and the tile mosaics are beautiful. I ate at the restaurant (King Stephan's?) in the 1980's when I first visited and thought that was a great idea to be able to do something inside the Castle besides shop!