So how much is reliving the good old days going to set me back?

Yup, I just found this place yesterday...which means that I missed my chance to re-obtain my old outfit, and I'm far too impatient to be happy about waiting another year in the hopes of a re-release.

So how much (in terms of game credits) do you think that the following would run me?
Black Haunted Mansion Shirt
Grey Haunted Mansion Pants

and while I'm getting estimates:
Black Mickey Ears

I'm guessing that turning credits into carpet magic is the way to go, right now. Do correct me if I'm wrong?

supernovagirl

Black and grey mansion have not been released, only brown mansion has.

But I'm sure you can find someone to get the outfit with black mickey ears.

Thank you both for the input!

I'm a little confused by the phrase "buy a bat magic from someone"? Do you mean to buy a carpet magic and trade that to someone for a bat magic??

Nova - Well color me embarrassed, I could have sworn that I saw someone with the black mansion on. That actually puts my mind at ease. I was never that fond of the brown mansion set and it is good to know that I haven't missed the pieces that I wanted, so now all that I have to worry about are getting a pair of ears (How were those released in this game, btw?)

Anyone with spare ears care to weight in on how many Magic Carpet cards it would take for you to trade?

Ears came out for a few days (3?) at the game's opening for 500 credits each.

I don't know the current credit value, but I'd venture a guess that they're below 2000 credits a piece now. The value might be a little bit higher (like I said, I'm not sure), but Flying Carpet is definitely an over-offer for Black Mickey Ears. Either you can hope to trade a credit spree for the ears, or trade the Flying Carpet Magic for a package involving the ears and some other lower-valued rares.

supernovagirl

Thank you both for the input!

I'm a little confused by the phrase "buy a bat magic from someone"? Do you mean to buy a carpet magic and trade that to someone for a bat magic??

Nova - Well color me embarrassed, I could have sworn that I saw someone with the black mansion on. That actually puts my mind at ease. I was never that fond of the brown mansion set and it is good to know that I haven't missed the pieces that I wanted, so now all that I have to worry about are getting a pair of ears (How were those released in this game, btw?)

Anyone with spare ears care to weight in on how many Magic Carpet cards it would take for you to trade?
The vampire outfit was released and the pants are sort of like the black mansion pants.
Ears were released in the Emporium for a few days. I can give you my extra pair. I don't really plan on playing MyVMK much anymore (school reasons) and would hate to see them just sit in my inventory :)

Oh wow, that is very good news to hear indeed, Thrill. Thank you so much for the info!

Thanks for everyone's help. Amazingly fast responders :D

*runs off to find and dust off her emotes*

- - - Updated - - -

The vampire outfit was released and the pants are sort of like the black mansion pants.
Ears were released in the Emporium for a few days. I can give you my extra pair. I don't really plan on playing MyVMK much anymore (school reasons) and would hate to see them just sit in my inventory :)
That would be wonderful, Nova! I insist on paying you, though. Would 2000 credits be alright?
I'm RainFox in the game. I am there now. Let me know where you would like to meet?

supernovagirl

Oh wow, that is very good news to hear indeed, Thrill. Thank you so much for the info!

Thanks for everyone's help. Amazingly fast responders :D

*runs off to find and dust off her emotes*

- - - Updated - - -

That would be wonderful, Nova! I insist on paying you, though. Would 2000 credits be alright?
I'm RainFox in the game. I am there now. Let me know where you would like to meet?
No no no, I don't need anything :)
I'm supernovagirl. Would you like to meet at the Emporium?

Certainly ^_^ I'll head over there now

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
If you want to know in terms of items what you've missed out on, Fiyero has a lovely little thread listing all the releases so far from October onward: Clicky

The recent retired items are at the end of the thread, posted courtesy of Miss.

Some of the items not listed that were released prior to the Halloween events, are:
  • Traditional Black Mickey Ears -500 credits
  • Ransacked Flaming Window - 750 credits
  • Churro Cart - 750 credits
  • Backwards Cap (green flip hat) - 2,000 credits

Some items you might see floating around that were never released but were prizes from Host events are the Push Trivia Pin, Haunted Mansion Clock, and most recently, Pirate Ship pieces and Palm Tree Trunks.

If I missed anything feel free to add!

Thank you for the helpful link and tips, Ashuri. I had seen that thread and skimmed the OP, but hadn't spotted the Haunted Mansion outfits (I still don't see the brown ones listed. Have they been renamed?), which is why I was still confused. View attachment 1838

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Thank you for the helpful link and tips, Ashuri. I had seen that thread and skimmed the OP, but hadn't spotted the Haunted Mansion outfits (I still don't see the brown ones listed. Have they been renamed?), which is why I was still confused. View attachment 1838
They must have missed a few! The brown Haunted Mansion suit was only released for Halloween on Halloween and was retired around 1AM EST that night. But only the brown suit from the series was released so far. Amy did say the suits will be released when the Haunted Mansion game is released.