so long, and thanks for all the pb and j sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.

PudgeTheFish

Creds to @Grizzly for the title ;)....
Hey guys.. So I don't know how long I will be gone for.. My mind might even be changed tomorrow morning for all I know.. But I have decided to take a break from the game.. I made a ton of great friends and a ton of not so great friends along the journey through the magical kingdom.. I won a contest which I didn't expect to happen.. And I was even banned once! All things that I didn't get to have experienced on the original VMK game..

I would like to give a great big thanks to @Magenta @Grimes , and @Cloudyblue for meeting me on MyVmk on my first day ever and still sticking by my side and being what I consider a great friend.. I would also like to give a shoutout to @Best_Blonde @Because @Lissa @Heyvcool1 @Myth @Neocissa @QA_Deprecation @Christa @Skillet @alchemy @Allusion @Antique @DLR Princess (ItsKimPossible) @Whoosh @AnnaSnows @aztec_king @Cuban @cuipet @Darkfairy @Pirateboi @dolan @TrashBags @Emmar @Goofyono @hogie @Jah @Jinx @Lilac @Pacific @Littlebelle @Lost @masha @Mimitchiboy @Nimmy @Shrimp @SkyeViolet @NightWolf / @snow_flake @Starlina @Thorn.........and yes.. at times.. @savvy.max ........... (All of my good frands that I could think of on the top of my head from beginning of when I joined to the end... or... right now regardless of what this comes out to be..

Also, @Undiscovered and @Dustbunniy for being the absolute best friends anyone could ever ask for.... I wouldn't have thought I could meet anyone who I could develop feelings (not like love but like caring for them) through a virtual game.. Thank you 2 for always being here for me..

Also a thanks to @Amy for recreating the game that I once and still love....

Thank you to all staff that I have met along the way.... (If you are staff and are reading this... Yes, YOU)

So.. That's it.. See you for [?]...

[?]=IDK HOW LONG I'LL BE GONE!

I WILL PROBABLY STICK ON THE FORUMS FOR A BIT..... IT'S LIKE RIPPING OFF A BANDAID.. INSTEAD OF RIPPING IT RIGHT OFF,,, I WILL RIP IT OFF UNTIL IT IS OFF AND NO MORE PAIN.. MEANING I WILL STAY OFF THE GAME AND SLOWLY STOP CHECKING FORUMS UNTIL... POOF :3..

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

NO. This is not happening. Who else is going to make recolors of any item we desire? :cry:
Not to mention that I had someone write an awfully rude message about me recoloring things.. "I'm tired of all the ####in recolors and so is everyone else."... :I But see you @Elegance <33

:( :( :( :( D: D: D: D: D: D: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :c :c No :c :c So many of my friends are leaving :(

I hope to see you around the game again one day and that you have many awesome adventures with pb and j sandwiches in your future! Ty for the swirl magic as well! I will miss seeing all your cute creations on the forums :rose:Not farewell, but see you soon!:hug:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
No. No, please. :( So many players are quitting. I honestly never thought you would leave. Hopefully you will return again, as for now, good luck in the real world.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I will miss you Pudge! Our Trash can love will not be forgotten :D haha Hope to see you sometime soon :)

Creds to @Grizzly for the title;) ....
Hey guys.. So I don't know how long I will be gone for.. My mind might even be changed tomorrow morning for all I know.. But I have decided to take a break from the game.. I made a ton of great friends and a ton of not so great friends along the journey through the magical kingdom.. I won a contest which I didn't expect to happen.. And I was even banned once! All things that I didn't get to have experienced on the original VMK game..

I would like to give a great big thanks to @Magenta @Grimes , and @Cloudyblue for meeting me on MyVmk on my first day ever and still sticking by my side and being what I consider a great friend.. I would also like to give a shoutout to @Best_Blonde @Because @Lissa @Heyvcool1 @Myth @Neocissa @QA_Deprecation @Christa @Skillet @alchemy @Allusion @Antique @DLR Princess (ItsKimPossible) @Whoosh @AnnaSnows @aztec_king @Cuban @cuipet @Darkfairy @Pirateboi @dolan @TrashBags @Emmar @Goofyono @hogie @Jah @Jinx @Lilac @Pacific @Littlebelle @Lost @masha @Mimitchiboy @Nimmy @Shrimp @SkyeViolet @NightWolf / @snow_flake @Starlina @Thorn.........and yes.. at times.. @savvy.max ........... (All of my good frands that I could think of on the top of my head from beginning of when I joined to the end... or... right now regardless of what this comes out to be..

Also, @Undiscovered and @Dustbunniy for being the absolute best friends anyone could ever ask for.... I wouldn't have thought I could meet anyone who I could develop feelings (not like love but like caring for them) through a virtual game.. Thank you 2 for always being here for me..

Also a thanks to @Amy for recreating the game that I once and still love....

Thank you to all staff that I have met along the way.... (If you are staff and are reading this... Yes, YOU)

So.. That's it.. See you for [?]...

[?]=IDK HOW LONG I'LL BE GONE!

I WILL PROBABLY STICK ON THE FORUMS FOR A BIT..... IT'S LIKE RIPPING OFF A BANDAID.. INSTEAD OF RIPPING IT RIGHT OFF,,, I WILL RIP IT OFF UNTIL IT IS OFF AND NO MORE PAIN.. MEANING I WILL STAY OFF THE GAME AND SLOWLY STOP CHECKING FORUMS UNTIL... POOF :3..
i am honored that i made the shout out list and all... and i dont mean to be selfish... BUT PUDGE! WHY?!
i had a prize specifically for u on sunday.
You will always be my friend. NO MATTER WHAT

PudgeTheFish

i am honored that i made the shout out list and all... and i dont mean to be selfish... BUT PUDGE! WHY?!
i had a prize specifically for u on sunday.
You will always be my friend. NO MATTER WHAT
Pm me, ill explain!

Status
Not open for further replies.