So this is really awkward but..

deviousdormouse

I'm having this problem where I can log in but then it all goes downhill from there. The game is basically frozen and I'll try to click on something, like "Advanced Mode" for example, but it won't work. I have to move my mouse to the far left, way past the actual button I want to click in order to access it.
Also, whenever I do manage to reach a room, the green cursor when you can choose somewhere to move is always away from where I have my mouse pointed. As in its always to the far left.
Can someone help me? I've cleared my cache and logged in and out several times but I can't fix it.

I'm having this problem where I can log in but then it all goes downhill from there. The game is basically frozen and I'll try to click on something, like "Advanced Mode" for example, but it won't work. I have to move my mouse to the far left, way past the actual button I want to click in order to access it.
Also, whenever I do manage to reach a room, the green cursor when you can choose somewhere to move is always away from where I have my mouse pointed. As in its always to the far left.
Can someone help me? I've cleared my cache and logged in and out several times but I can't fix it.
That's really weird. It happened to me a while ago...maybe this can help you out. Maybe try using a different browser?

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Sometimes this happens to me too. I don't know if its the same exact issue but I have to full screen the game to make it work. So it can't be the small window it usually pops up.

No, no blue bars appeared. It was the game itself and the home screen but everything was frozen and its almost like the game wouldn't recognize my mouse.
I was just wondering because I have the same issues as you sometimes. I can't click on anything. But, a blue bar will appear on the game, above the map. If this gap disappears, the issue is resolved. Sometimes it goes away after a while sometimes i relog