Some Costumes/Item Designs

Hey guys,

My name is Soggydoughnuts and I am new to myVMK but not new to VMK. You may know me from the original VMK as Gribbles, or from a terrible youtube video I posted back in Junior High called "VMK Stuff" that has somewhere around 40,000 views.

I love graphic design, and as such I thought I would have some fun and create some VMK items that don't exist in the game (yet at least :D ).

These are WIP (Work in Progress) and as such they are a little rough and unfinished. So things like shadows and small detail may not yet be complete.

Today I have two items I would like to post.

#1 - PEOPLE MOVER
I love the old People Mover from Disneyland, it is long discontinued, but that doesn't mean it can't come back to life in our virtual world! These are a 2x1 and have the potential of hooking together with one another and having seats inside.
Version 1.0
Initial version, more of a sketch

Version 2.0
Shading added, doors added

#2 YODA HAT:
A popular request, but difficult to execute. Something about it isn't exactly what I want.
Version 1.0

Version 1.2
Removed the chin, looks much better.

Version 2.0
Complete Redesign, shading added, hair added, more realistic colors

#3 BAYMAX

This one was fun!
Different angles aren't done.

#4 MARVEL TSUM TSUM'S
Saw a request on the forums and gave it a go. There are more to come soon, spiderman was a pain so you may not see him.
Version 1.0
Hulk and Iron Man

#5 BUZZ LIGHTYEAR COSTUME:
Definitely my most detailed design to date. I hope you like it!

-Donuts

Last edited:
cool try adding some shading to stuff :)
Baymax and Yoda have shading, but when scaled down hard to see. I'll be increasing the contrast so you can see better.[DOUBLEPOST=1443921778][/DOUBLEPOST]Yoda 2.0 has been uploaded, very happy with this one!
I have some Marvel stuff coming soon :)

Last edited:

Kevin_

Illustration by Boris Schmitz.
He

#1 - PEOPLE MOVER
I love the old People Mover from Disneyland, it is long discontinued, but that doesn't mean it can't come back to life in our virtual world! These are a 2x1 and have the potential of hooking together with one another and having seats inside.

-Donuts
i legit wanted this so much in july. these are beautiful; good job! keep going please!

The Baymax is so cute! It reminds me of a snowman or the Pillsbury character :hearts: