Someone please tell me you remember these. I'll be very sad if no one does.

Cyber Toon

It's the "closing" party. It's more like an 'end of day party', though. But everyone forgot about it at some point. They still officially happen every night at 12:50... No one goes to them though. Please, if you like partying, join the "closing" party every night. Maybe we could start having these parties every night again. :)

All I ask is that you come to these parties again... I'm sure y'all love to party. If you could at least take ten minutes to come at 12:50 EST to party, that'll make me (and probably you too) very happy. :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Hello again Cyber :D Hopefully there's no hard feelings between us old friends? :halcyon:

Anyways! I remember these, and I remember them being super laggy and sometimes hard to get in to. But they were fun and exciting, I forgot they still do them! We should definitely start having them again. :)

Cyber Toon

There are no hard feelings, of course. I just hoped people did in fact remember them (but forgot to go to them). We should get as many people as possible and get them to come to these. I hope people can spare at least ten minutes of their time and just party.

We did do these in the beginning, but we sorta got caught up in other work.

Maybe ill get these started back up again!

Cyber Toon

We did do these in the beginning, but we sorta got caught up in other work.

Maybe ill get these started back up again!
Please do! :)

I think y'all can spare ten minutes of your time at 12:50 and just party/have fun. It'll also do y'all some good to just relax and have some fun. :)

Myth

yeah we did this like every night in october, but then keys and crates came and everyone kinda got too caught up in them...

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
yeah we did this like every night in october, but then keys and crates came and everyone kinda got too caught up in them...
Those keys/crates man. They were serious business. Not meaning to get off topic with this but can I just say, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm loving the way that system was tweaked for December. :) It's very enjoyable for me.

Can't wait to see the closing parties return!

Cyber Toon

We had one yesterday... (Well, technically it was today for EST, and both today and yesterday for CST, but WHO CARES?!)
The most people in at once being six people (or maybe seven).:D
The total amount of people that came over the time of the party was around 8-10 or so.
But it's a start... :)
The only way to get more people is if all of us spread the news, and get people to party! (That, or if/when Kevin decides to help us by doing some sort of announcement/in-game alert.)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
We had one yesterday... (Well, technically it was today for EST, and both today and yesterday for CST, but WHO CARES?!)
The most people in at once being six people (or maybe seven).:D
The total amount of people that came over the time of the party was around 8-10 or so.
But it's a start... :)
The only way to get more people is if all of us spread the news, and get people to party! (That, or if/when Kevin decides to help us by doing some sort of announcement/in-game alert.)
Dang! I totally forgot. I will REALLY try tonight. Heheh