Something I thought I should say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Okay, so after a lot of thought I've decided to post this. By now you've probably seen my last thread, and just to start this off, I'm okay. Well, when I posted that thread... it was immediately after hearing some bad news from a friend. She told me something that happened that directly involved me, and I was scared. I'd rather not go into detail, but I feel like being so afraid was justified (and still is, honestly). After posting the thread, I regretted it. I love the game, I love the players, and I love the staff. I didn't want to leave them, and I knew that leaving would have consequences for the game.

At this point, I continued to work on things behind the scenes (such as the new event calendar, changes to CTF, checking the servers, things like that) because I didn't want to hurt the game. However, doing this felt like lying, and I didn't want to do that to a community I love, especially when what happened was just due to a few people. I've felt guilty about it, which is why I've decided to post this now.

I'm not going to leave anymore, however my prescense in the game and the forums will still be reduced for a while. Thank you for your kind messages and support after I posted the first thread, it meant a lot, and I'm sorry for posting it so quickly. I was very scared and emotional at the time.

I love all of you! :hearts:

Glad to see that you aren't going to let these "bullies" get the best of you. There are a lot more people here that love you and want you to stay around.

Amy ....I am glad to hear you are staying! Way to stand up for yourself!!!! If at any time there is anything I can do to help you or the game, please do not hesitate to PM me. What you have done for us all is incredible! You have given each and every one of us the ability to relive great memories AND the ability to make even more! Huge hugs to you and I truly hope people will stop with the nonsense. Again...if you or the game needs anything, please just give me a shout! Im always willing to help out (my kids are pretty busy...this leaves me a fair amount of time :) ).

This announcement made my day as well, Amy :D. I'm so glad you're still around even if it's mostly behind the scenes. You've put so much love into this game, and while the other staff love the game as much as you do, it just wouldn't be the same without you. Just know that you've got a lot of friends here sending you good thoughts :D . Still keeping you in my prayers ;) ...

Last edited:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Its good to have you back, Amy. We missed you! :twist::twist::twist::twist::twist:

Status
Not open for further replies.