Sorcerer Mickey Quest Didn't Receive Quest Rewards

I just finished the Sorcerer Mickey Quest, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Trivia was not too difficult and the quest didn't feel too long either.
However, upon completion I didn't actually get the quest rewards in my inventory. Did anyone else experience this issue?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Do to an error everyone's prizes from the quest will be given after the quest! Sorry for the inconvenience. -MyVMK Staff

I don't see that the quest is active. Shouldn't the kiosk have awarded the prizes by now??????????
With the quests still being a little buggy, sometimes things go wrong and in this case it was the prizes. We will have to give them out manually one by one to each person who completed the quest so please bear with us! :hearts:

With the quests still being a little buggy, sometimes things go wrong and in this case it was the prizes. We will have to give them out manually one by one to each person who completed the quest so please bear with us! :hearts:
wait but, what about the bug with the "expired" quests? kinda hard to get a prize if i couldn't do a quest.