Sorry I have been gone so long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorachan

Animation Expert
I have been busy with School,and Moderating a forum/and game (most stressful thing ever)
I haven't been on in a while,anything interesting happen? I have seen that some mods are gone,and some are new?

Expect my appearance to be spotty,because I have not quit the moderating job,and school is still a thing.

Can you guys fill me in on what I missed?

(I would prefer you would not just send me links)

Navii

Welcome back!
Main things that have happened:
1) Green Crates were added- and could be unlocked by attaining SITS & Green Keys--> (riding through rides, very time consuming, caused a lot of rants) Prizes were individual sparrow outfit pieces, furniture, black flip hat, green baggy pants, etc)
2) POTC was postponed 3 times with a countdown, and the 4th time they removed the countdown. The post mentioned it would be released sooner than we think.
3) Pink Crates came out as a celebration of Amy's Birthday- and they are still out. You can recieve clothing items that are pink. (aka Pink Dreams Shirt, Pink Jolly Roger Shirt, Pink Haunted Mansion, etc)
4) The Music Mixer room was released, and you can crate your own songs. You have to have at least 5 people in the room to earn credits.

I believe I mentioned all the "major" events that happened, but if anyone see's that I missed something just add on.

Edit: Added Prizes of Green Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.