Space Month

riddleguy

Yes, we realized this month was following last month's pattern... We didn't intend for this to happen at all. We had a lot of great things in store for the month and once again real life caught us off guard. We understand how this might frustrate you all, it frustrates us too when we can't give to the community as planned. All the staff members are volunteers so we are all working around the real world to try to keep up with the game. We are so sorry for letting you down again and hope you understand we hate seeing the community disappointed with us. We had chest prizes planned out, but are still working to get them released if we can.

We hope you understand and will bare with us while we get things sorted out.

Thank you!

-Kida
I was thinking...its not uncommon for games to offer apology gifts when things go not as intended. One simple solution for situations like this ...would be to give the users free credits/pins/items as apology gifts when you guys feel one is warranted. Something to keep in mind for future snags.

riddleguy

Despite the release issues, I just want to say this month has been my favorite theme month so far since i joined VMK!!!! Awesome re-releases such as the darth vader suit and spaceship magic,guardians of the galaxy items,a tardis,cool lilo and stitch hide and seek pins and we got more of stitchs cousins in-game via the bring stitch home quests!

I sincerely hope we will see even more of stitch's adorable and mischievious cousins released in the future! I'm sure a lot of users would love to put angel in their room...TBH given her popularity im surprised she wasn't a quest reward. I was predicting her to be the reward for the second to last quest.