Sparrow Boots for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I never take my green flippies off, these boots will go to a new home. :)

Wants (in order of preference):
Firewalls
Dreams Clothing & Castle pin
1* Magics
Gold Ears
Green keys/crates

I do not want furniture other than Firewalls at this time.

Offer away!

Last edited:
Since I never take my green flippies off, these boots will go to a new home. :)

Firewalls, green keys, some rare clothing and magics will be considered.
Offer away!
Do you mind listing some stuff that you like? I can offer 5* magic if you happen to like that.

Do you mind listing some stuff that you like? I can offer 5* magic if you happen to like that.
Shark and Storm magics are currently ones I prefer, and I'd prefer them to be 1*s instead of 5*s. As for everything else, I don't have many things in specific I am looking for, aside from the Dreams Castle Pin, Gold Ears and the Duffy Ears. These and Firewalls are the things I want the most - Green keys and crates are of lesser need. I'm never too sure on values.

Shark and Storm magics are currently ones I prefer, and I'd prefer them to be 1*s instead of 5*s. As for everything else, I don't have many things in specific I am looking for, aside from the Dreams Castle Pin, Gold Ears and the Duffy Ears. These and Firewalls are the things I want the most - Green keys and crates are of lesser need. I'm never too sure on values.
I have a lot of shark and storm and a lot of duffy ears but probably not enough to get me the shoes.

Forgot to state that I am not looking for furniture aside from Firewalls. Will add that to the OP. Sorry!

EDIT: OP has been changed to show specific wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.