- Splash Mountain Snake Eyes -

Ranch

Thanks! It's fun to watch for me too yeehaw!

The room is open.. Rolling snake eyes tonight (1 & 1) can win your choice of an Epcot room, Tron Room, or a HM room! Open now!

Ranch

Thanks! You all are always a blast, and I appreciate the patience when I crash from prize/trade windows. The room is so decked out, every 5th or 6th trade window crashes me, or if I see where we are on the rooms list, I freeze up and crash out. Rest assured though, it's priority 1 to get back in there and pay the player that won!

Ranch

Thanks Fruits! I read your post this morning, and it made my day, too cool! Fruits knows as well as many other player hosts, that a positive review on a game's thread really... moves mountains. I was a junkie with reviews back in the day when I promoted new stuff on the various fan forums.

Here's the final draft of the room, thanks again to all for all the wonderful comments, both here and in games.

Fruits

Thanks Fruits! I read your post this morning, and it made my day, too cool! Fruits knows as well as many other player hosts, that a positive review on a game's thread really... moves mountains. I was a junkie with reviews back in the day when I promoted new stuff on the various fan forums.

Here's the final draft of the room, thanks again to all for all the wonderful comments, both here and in games.
I love the new look!

Ranch

Mornin' troop!

The game opens today at 12pm est, and the biggest prizes to date will be rewarded TODAY! Come on by and try your luck.. you just might leave with something super awesome!

Good luck everyone!