SPRITEFABIO'S DRAG RACE AUDITION INFO

SpriteFabio

Hi loves,

Okay so I've somewhat discussed this during the past year but never really followed through with it so here goes nothing lol.

This June I will be hosting and recording a MyVmk version of the Popular Reality TV Show "Rupaul's Drag Race". This version of the show will draw a lot of inspiration from the original, whilst still having some unique quirks of my own put in. Also note; this version is obviously Family friendly bc this is also a Children's game (that a lot of teenagers and adults play cough cough) that a lot of lovely children (of all ages cough cough cough) play.

Now then, Here are the Rules and notices~

1: ANYONE IS OPEN TO APPLY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AN ACTUAL DRAG QUEEN TO COMPETE!

What this is basically saying, is that I'm not excluding anyone because of Gender, Race, Orientation, Religion, Pizza Topping Preference, Etc. Think of the race as a Big Brother kinda thing, but for drag queens. But yes, don't be scared to try out henny.

2: PLEASE BE SERIOUS AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR AUDITON

This is a competition with a major prize (Read below) and major memories to be made. If you're thinking of auditioning, please keep your free time schedule in mind. We plan on recording this during early June to mid July, with a live reunion in August. If this conflicts with your summer schedule, you might want to consider waiting till the next season. Also the serious part because hello, who wants anyone who isn't in it to win it to compete?

3: YOU CAN BE SHADY, JUST DON'T BE A STRAIGHT UP HATER

Miranda Sings, the Goddess demands. (Don't b a haturrr cough cough, geez i need to run to the pharmacy and get some cough drops tbh)

4: NO CAPS LOCK ALLOWE-

oh...oops

5: Caps lock may be allowed in your audition post to exude excitement :D

What that said.

Okay! Now then, some notes for your general knowledge.

Voice recording isn't required, but if you want to provide some for your inner monologue videos of the eps, Please include this information in your audition.

Even if you get eliminated during the season, you might get a chance to return later on in the competition; keep this in mind.

Now then, THE PRIZE!!!
If you happen to win the title of MyVmk's First Drag Superstar, You will win the following~
  • 100,000 In-game Credits :faint:
  • A red box Ring-pin
  • A Main Judge's spot in Season 2
  • And a Spot in the SpriteFabio Drag Queen Hall of Fame
We'll also have a prize for Miss Congeniality. For those who don't know, this role is usually given to the queen who didn't make it to the end, but viewers really liked/felt really sorry for. Soooo...Yeah, here is the prizes for that poor thing.
  • A blue box Ring-Pin
  • 10,000 Credits, to help pay the bills. :tp:
  • A Guest Judge role in Season 2
  • A spot on my desk, for a paperweight. What? I need something to help contain all of my money. (What money cough cough....cries)
So, Are you interested? If so, Here are the simple questions you need to answer to apply. You can either reply on here or PM me to audition. All applications will be taken until May 25th at midnight CST. After that I will personally PM you to let you know If you've made it. Many will enter, 10 will get in, but only 1* will win

*technically 2; 1 winner-winner, 1 winner who didn't actually win but people felt sorry for :fancy:
Good luck, and don't mess it up~ :rick:

QUESTIONS FOR AUDITIONING

#1: Who are you?

#2: What would your Drag Name be/What do you want to be called during the competition?

#3: Are you able to do some voice acting?

#4: Is there any time you won't be available to record during June/July?

#5: Why do you want to compete in the race?

#6: What makes you unique? Do you have what it takes to win?

#7: Finally, Is SpriteFabio the best drag queen to ever grace MyVmk?
Yes. (I've answered this for you :swoon:)

SpriteFabio

Bump + Add-in

We are also looking for some guest judges for this season! If you'd like to participate in the race, but might not be able to fully attend as a contestant; This position might be just right for you! PM me for more details and I'll be in touch!

Finally, After the deadline I will personally send you a PM letting you know if you've gotten in this season or not. I won't leave you hanging gurlll. If you have any questions please feel free to let you know and I'll get back with you!

I'm interested :cloud9:
Cloudyblue
#2: What would your Drag Name be/What do you want to be called during the competition?
Cloudster
Hopefully
Not that I know of at the moment
To have fun
I'm a triplet, but we're not identical. Yes, I have what it takes
Yes. (I've answered this for you :swoon:)

Oyote

Oyote
PimpMommy69
Maybe
School hours
Looks fun
I am blue. Of course
probably

Last edited:
omg, omg, I keep looking at this thread and reviewing the submission form... I'm so down to try out for a role in the show. lovely idea. so happy to see this happening, to be honest.
it's so funny because this entire past month I have just started getting into the show & I'm absolutely inspired & in love.
I'll be keeping this in mind, for sure.

SpriteFabio

omg, omg, I keep looking at this thread and reviewing the submission form... I'm so down to try out for a role in the show. lovely idea. so happy to see this happening, to be honest.
it's so funny because this entire past month I have just started getting into the show & I'm absolutely inspired & in love.
I'll be keeping this in mind, for sure.
Yaaas Doll! simply send me a PM or reply to this forum when you're ready! Like I've mentioned we're taking in Contestant AND Guest Judge Applications until the 25th! So you guys will have time~

ALSO ADDING IN: Guest Judge Application Questions so y'all have a basic idea of what you're getting yourselves into, heh.

#1: new app, who dis (aka who are you)

#2: What do you want to be called on the show?

#3: Do you have a preference of when you'd like to appear in the season? (Early/Mid/Late season?)

#4: Can you provide some voice acting for your role?

#5: ...Isn't SpriteFabio the loveliest and most beautimous drag queen to ever grace MyVmk?
Duh, like you even need to answer this ;)

SpriteFabio

UPDATE: Only 5 days left to sign up! We're still auditioning for Contestant and Guest Judge Roles! Simply comment or send me a DM to sign up! You WON'T want to miss the hottest reality show of the summer! :D

HeyG

Gsus Christ
#1: new app, who dis (aka who are you) Aurore aka ur fave duh.

#2: What do you want to be called on the show? Prolly Beyonce idk

#3: Do you have a preference of when you'd like to appear in the season? (Early/Mid/Late season?) Anytime

#4: Can you provide some voice acting for your role? Only if you want to listen to my horrible cackling

#5: ...Isn't SpriteFabio the loveliest and most beautimous drag queen to ever grace MyVmk? More like dragged queen xoxo